What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 WCC :: Storm 18 Rhinos 10 @ Elland Rd

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2010info-wcc-mellee.jpg

Discuss... etc etc...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Match Officials
Referee: Richard Silverwood
Touch Judge: James Child
Touch Judge: Tony Martin
Reserve Referee: Thierry Alibert
Video Referee: Phil Bentham

from www.therhinos.co.uk

aussies1st

Staff member
Leeds (from): Webb, Delaney, Senior, Hall, McGuire, Burrow, Leuluai, Buderus, Peacock, Jones Buchanan, Lauiititi, Sinfield, Diskin, Eastwood, Bailey, Kirke, Burgess, Pitts, Watkins.

Melbourne (from): Slater, Widdop, MacDougall, Nielsen, Quinn, Inglis, Finch, Tolman, Lima, Bromwich, Blair, Tandy, Smith, Hinchcliffe, Hoffman, Proctor, Lowrie, Kostjasyn, Cahill

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_league/super_league/leeds/8530844.stm

Big Pete

Referee
Leeds should take it. That Melbourne squad looks vulnerable without Cronk and the players coming into the side, the likes of Widdop, Kostjasyn and Brommich are very inexperienced for a match of this proportion.

If they are to be any chance, Inglis, Slater and Smith are basically going to have to carry the side.

Leeds look solid all accross the park and will be at ease playing in their own country.

With that said, I'll be going for the Aussies. Hope to see the Storm avenge their 2008 defeat and take the WCC back home for another year in a row.

Tipster

Bench
Rhinos have been struggling in the superleague so far, going to be a close one either way with only a handful of points

Jono078

Referee
Damn, this isn't on channel 9 like it use to be?

Seems like we picked the wrong year to f**k off Foxtel :x

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Beautiful winter footy conditions here in Leeds today. The wind and rain have missed us by the looks of it. It's 5c and cloudy but still as you like. 2 hours to go. I'll post more pics when I get to the ground :)

955f9d89.jpg