What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100% Official Griffin for the next 2 years

qld redvee

Juniors
Out of interest does anyone what money he is on, I can’t remember seeing a figure anywhere

Any idea what we are paying Deano for his shit version of assistant coach , esp with such good KPIs
Mjab
no idea but there will be so many statements from journos stating what he is on and they will bw inflated
last week on 360 PAUL crawley said a few times that JDB was on 650 thou yet i remember reading that we were paying him his contract of 595 thou while he is on the sidelines ,,, so who is right or wrong .. Its like Hunt journos clain 1.2 million but others claim no where near it
remember all the mary figures bandied around also if griffin is on mary wage it will be money well spent

Mjab

Juniors
Mjab
no idea but there will be so many statements from journos stating what he is on and they will bw inflated
last week on 360 PAUL crawley said a few times that JDB was on 650 thou yet i remember reading that we were paying him his contract of 595 thou while he is on the sidelines ,,, so who is right or wrong .. Its like Hunt journos clain 1.2 million but others claim no where near it
remember all the mary figures bandied around also if griffin is on mary wage it will be money well spent

exactly who the F knows the truth in any of this stuff

Why would the club be paying Deano (peanut 2.0) a multi year contract other than his dad
Shit assistants should just be on 1 year contracts and with KPIs like his , at the the lower end pay spectrum

I can’t believe how much $ these clubs just piss up against a wall Esp without KPIs etc

should go for players too , if the don’t perform their pay should go down
Interesting JAC is on fullback money if it works out and winger money if it doesn’t
More clubs should do that

blacksafake

First Grade
I think it was Cameron Ciraldo at Penrith who I think took over after Hook was sacked by Gould. Don’t know where he has gone since. Broncos too long ago for my memory.
Ciraldo, Of course, he did take over from memory.
Thanks.

BLM01

First Grade
Poor Griffo...may have to come to us with a clean slate of football coaching and recuitment staff that he gets to choose...what a shame :)

possm

Coach
Mjab
Is the long service pay element paid on top of the 595 or within it?

When reading news about legal matters, JDB's salary was always reported as 550.00.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'll take my family crest as an omen that this will turn out well.

casey-coat-of-arms-family-crest.gif

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Well it seems like Hook has hit the ground running as our incoming coach.

He has moved quickly to clear out the incompetent team of assistant coaches and now we are hearing promising news of signing Joe Ofahengaue and being on the trail of a few other good forwards.

Wow this feels like big progress in a short space of time, Hook is determined to #MakeStGeorgeGreatAgain it seems.

Ghostrider22

Juniors

He has moved quickly to clear out the incompetent team of assistant coaches and now we are hearing promising news of signing Joe Ofahengaue and being on the trail of a few other good forwards.

Wow this feels like big progress in a short space of time, Hook is determined to #MakeStGeorgeGreatAgain it seems.
A good start I’m Hornby

Mjab

Juniors

I also think and assume Webb has a lot to do with this too
I think he has been great compared with BJ And Doust incompetence

possm

Coach
I also think and assume Webb has a lot to do with this too
I think he has been great compared with BJ And Doust incompetence
Meanwhile Millward sitting there twiddling his thumbs and not in the headlines. See you later Millward, Mary, Flanagan, Shephard, Young and others.

Dragon David

First Grade
Even with Griffin coaching us, I can see us just not getting anywhere next year. Dean Young knows what a rabble we are. Player strength is our major problem as we just cannot seem to get the men we want.

The likes of Joe O, Josh M at the Dragons do not strike any fear in the opposition and the current guys just don't have it in my opinion.

Strong, robust, tough, forwards with energy are needed.

Sloth

Juniors
Even with Griffin coaching us, I can see us just not getting anywhere next year. Dean Young knows what a rabble we are. Player strength is our major problem as we just cannot seem to get the men we want.

The likes of Joe O, Josh M at the Dragons do not strike any fear in the opposition and the current guys just don't have it in my opinion.

While we may not win the comp next year we will improve dramatically. It won’t take much, move up in defence, wider passing from the ruck with less one out stuff. If Griffin can get Cam to pass wider and spread the defenders he can then be more dangerous with his running game.
A game plan for starters is a massive improvement on what we have dished out the last 8 years.

Mjab

Juniors
While we may not win the comp next year we will improve dramatically. It won’t take much, move up in defence, wider passing from the ruck with less one out stuff. If Griffin can get Cam to pass wider and spread the defenders he can then be more dangerous with his running game.
A game plan for starters is a massive improvement on what we have dished out the last 8 years.
But there was a game plan!

Ghostrider22

Juniors

I know we all in a deep hole but from November when Griff is here they will be working very hard to break what’s has happened over the last 7 years.

A new culture and everyone has to get on board be invested what they all want to achieved from it and each other if that is that is the case you will be surprise in what the guys put on field.

Latest posts