What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100m Men vs Sharks

Jaryd Hayne 17 Runs 125m
Jeremy Smith 6 Runs 143m
Nathan Cayless 16 Runs 144m
Chad Robinson 15 Runs 122m
Nathan Hindmarsh 16 Runs 142m
Daniel Wagon 11 Runs 130m
Glenn Morrison 11 Runs 100m
Josh Cordoba 13 Runs 114m

Wade McKinnon 7 Runs 98m

W:shock:W

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nathan Cayless is playing the best football of his career at the moment, what a true inspiration.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
Nathan Cayless is playing the best football of his career at the moment, what a true inspiration.

When he plays well, so does Parra. I wouldnt have anyone else as Parra's captain. I love the bloke.

TheParraboy

Staff member
When Cayless is on song, he is up there with any prop.
And to think he is really the only recognised prop we have going around atm, makes it all the more amazing, imagine if Moi Moi could be around :oops:

great to see younger guys like cordoba, hayne, smith all shining through

we are peaking just perfectly, 7 games to go boys ;-)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
TheParraboy said:
When Cayless is on song, he is up there with any prop.
And to think he is really the only recognised prop we have going around atm, makes it all the more amazing, imagine if Moi Moi could be around :oops:

great to see younger guys like cordoba, hayne, smith all shining through

we are peaking just perfectly, 7 games to go boys ;-)

imo we are peaking too early... i want us to finish 3rd and then lose the first game.

I spoke to jeremy after the game and the only thing he had to say about that intercept was hopefully it would get him into the 100m list.....haha

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hollywood Jesus said:
I spoke to jeremy after the game and the only thing he had to say about that intercept was hopefully it would get him into the 100m list.....haha

:lol:

Champ!

Parra Guru

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
Jaryd Hayne 17 Runs 125m
Jeremy Smith 6 Runs 143m
Nathan Cayless 16 Runs 144m
Chad Robinson 15 Runs 122m
Nathan Hindmarsh 16 Runs 142m
Daniel Wagon 11 Runs 130m
Glenn Morrison 11 Runs 100m
Josh Cordoba 13 Runs 114m

Wade McKinnon 7 Runs 98m

W:shock:W

What an impressive team effort from the forwards

caylo

Bench
not just that:
Cayless 9m/hitup
Roberson 8.13m/hitup
Hindmarsh 8.9m/hitup
Morrison 9.01m/hitup
Wagon 11.8m/hitup
Cordoba 8.8m/hitup

this shows that out boys are not only going forward, they are hitting the advantage line, other than wagon, no other of those forwards made meters cos of a long break... they are going forward, and hitting the advantage line. the only forward who didn't make 100m was widders, and we know thats because he doesn't play the conventional backrower job.

Latest posts