What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100m sprint!

Joely01

Bench
Predictions for the top 3 places for the final of the big track event!

Mine are:
1. Bolt
2. Blake
3. Powell

I think it's going to be a Jamaican top 3.

hellteam

First Grade
It's going to be awesome. That American looks lightning as well, I think he will jag 3rd.

Clifferd

Coach
Bolt doesn't have a very good start but once he gets into those long strides he is hard to beat.

Excited for tomorrows race, should be the fastest and closest 100m Olympic final ever. All are capable of sub 10s anytime they want.

Shorty

Staff member
Bolt doesn't have a very good start but once he gets into those long strides he is hard to beat.
He's a good 5 or so inches outside a typical sprinter's height so he doesn't get into full stride quite as fast, but then when he does his longer legs and power surge are extremely difficult to hold off.
Whoever his coach is, is a f**king genius.

Someone always does a hammy/achilles in this event, I feel so bad for them.

Bretto

Bench
After seeing Bolts heat, you'd surely think he's a moral to win. He literally jogged for about 50 meters of that race and still ran 10.08. That is unreal. Looks like he's fixed his start up. Look out world record.

Jono078

Referee
What time will the 100m final be?

This is my highlight for the Olympics and the one I wanna watch live.

Thanks guys.

_snafu_

Immortal
Stefanovic interviewing Lindford Christie, Michael Johnson and Daley Thompson concludes the interview with "thankyou boys" - is that politically incorrect?