What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10k fine coming for Trent

Cockosh

Juniors
But crying and complaining that everyone is against you is heroic right?

What? That doesn't disprove anything I said. Are you telling me that you believe the bunker told the refs to stop play and award a penalty, but then said "no wait, we better watch the video for 2 minutes first. That'll fool them", before awarding the penalty?

I've already explained it once for you. You can't be this stupid.

Did you also see Buettner's comments refuting your bullshit "he wasn't charged so it can't be a penalty" comment?

Don't Roosters fans like to tell everyone they've won about 5 penalty counts in the last 25 years? Based on the constant moaning, Cummins' percentage sounds like it would be quite high compared to other refs.

And? Winning records with no context are irrelevant as a few of us have tried to point out to you on multiple occasions.

He reffed 8 games over those 2 years (You have a 50% record with him this year, and a 0% record without him, so clearly he is biased towards you this year. That's how it works right?). You won games over the Dragons and Bulldogs, both games you were expected to win. Now lets look at your other opponents.

Lost to the Sharks twice in 2015. Obviously biased. How could you lose twice to them? Lets look at your recent history against them. Over 2013-2015 when the Roosters finished minor premiers every year (Sharks finished 5th, 16th and 6th), your record against them is 2 wins and 4 losses. Now you've told us you only lost 2 of them because of Cummins, but what about the others? Perenara was a ref for all 4 (2 wins and 2 losses), but the 2nd ref is different each time, so obviously we can't accuse another ref of bias. Lets go a little bit further back to 2010. Your record is now 3 wins, 1 draw and 7 losses. Your regular season win percentage in that time is 59% compared to the Sharks 41%. How is it even possible that there could be such a huge discrepancy? Obviously it's just bias of some sort. There can be no other explanation.

So that's clear bias by Cummins displayed in 2 of the losses, what about the other 4?

You also lost to Melbourne in week 1 of the finals in 2015. Pretty shocking. Roosters were leading the head to head from 2013-2015 by 3-2. Surely that's a guaranteed win? Oh the Roosters were missing Pearce and JWH? Definitely the refs fault that Maloney missed a goal.

Now for 2014. You lost to Manly and their 16-8 record. Wait, isn't that the same record as the Roosters finished on? Hang on, Manly also won the other game that year? Clearly Cummins must have reffed them both? There's no way they would lose without Cummins as ref.

I've ridiculed you a few times already about how you think you should be guaranteed a win over the premiers, so I think I can skip the 2 losses against Souths, as it will just be more of the same.

Uh they didn't intervene because Cummins awarded it straight away. There would have been no time to have a look.

Isn't this kinda proof by the way about how you are wrong regarding the circumstances behind them looking at the Napa tackle?

That is a direct quote from the referees boss tony archer. He clearly says maxwell and Norrienprompted the on field ref. Get off your high horse especially when you are wrong.

Cockosh

Juniors
Isn't this kinda proof by the way about how you are wrong regarding the circumstances behind them looking at the Napa tackle?

Um not really. John grant came out today and said the bunker got it wrong. Let it go. Your bias is clouding your ability to think.

KiamaSaint

Coach
His exact words were "coaches say if you get hit in the head stay down, you know it's going up top"
Kent asked " do you guys do it"
He nervously replied "well i don't know if I've done it but you know?" Shrugging
Ikon asks "is it a player thing or message from coaches?"
Benji "it's within the rules, until they take it out it'll be there forever. Every team is guilty of it"

He hardly said I have never done it. Unconvincing and nervous.

Thanks for proving my point. I wasn't going to go back and transcript it, so good job. This is a fair cry from the claim that Benji stated the Dragons were coached to dive.

Cockosh

Juniors
Thanks for proving my point. I wasn't going to go back and transcript it, so good job. This is a fair cry from the claim that Benji stated the Dragons were coached to dive.

Your welcome. He has played at 2 NRL clubs, so either the Tigers coached it or dragons. How else would he know. Sheens doesn't seem the type.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Still sooking?
This clash almost gives new meaning for ANZAC Day. History will show a week of tears and mourning will follow from the victim Robinson and his band of 224 Roosters supporters out there.
Hilarious really.

_Johnsy

Referee
Am I the only one who now pictures Cockosh as the young blonde girl crying after the Roosters lose the GF. Can't find the pic.

Cockosh

Juniors
Still sooking?
This clash almost gives new meaning for ANZAC Day. History will show a week of tears and mourning will follow from the victim Robinson and his band of 224 Roosters supporters out there.
Hilarious really.

It'd be sooking if I'd thought we'd been ripped off. Never once said it. We were crap and didn't deserve to win. You can read all 200 of my posts lol. Just annoyed with what I saw from the laying down and the bunker. Gotta stick up for your club. I must be the only passionate, one eyed supporter here.

Latest posts