What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
They blow their loads way too early. They are my darkhorse, but way too early to call anything.
I don't like the Broncos, but even I think they'll take the GF.
I thought I was blinkered by my hate, people can't see that this is a damn good team?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
disgusting effort by the warriors. By rights they shouldn't be any where near week 2.

That was the worst finals performance i have seen in my time following rugby league.

greeny12

Juniors
What's wrong with them?:?

Eh Noa, you will probably hate them more when they beat Melb.

Just the snippet of a few of them in their flanos after the Beale try... just was the perfect caricature of bogan.

Good win Broncs. Now to hope Manly do the Cowboys, and Knights beat Melbourne.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
How did nearly 73% of people pick the Warriors this week? Is it because they didn't have to put any money down?

It's because A) A lot of Warrior fans voted and B) people are generally sheep. How many *experts* have been going on about the Warriors being the darkhorse?

Warriors record under Cleary

Home final against the Eels, completely botched it
Followed up the following week by getting hammered by the cows

Last grasp victory over the Storm
Beat a terribly out of form and fading Roosters at home
Thrashed by Manly

The were more Wiki inspired than anything in 2008.

Folded against the Titans

Folded against the Broncos

Yes Cleary has gotten them to the finals and yes they're playing more consistent, but their record speaks for itself. 2 wins 5 losses, all three of their eliminations were complete blowouts and this year would make it a fourth if the Cowboys/Knights get up.

Five years and they haven't improved at the business end. Whatever it takes for them to make the transition to finals football, Cleary doesn't have it.

Parra Pride

Referee
I don't like the Broncos, but even I think they'll take the GF.
I thought I was blinkered by my hate, people can't see that this is a damn good team?

People just couldn't stomach the wankfest if Lockyer's last game was the GF.

user_nat

Coach
I agree they go over board about Lockyer. They praise him for supporting a play. He is a freaking 5/8 that is half is job..

Latest posts