What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Sea Eagles 42-8 Cowboys | SFS

FW1: MAN v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-man-main.jpg

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. William Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Joe Galuvao 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Vic Mauro 13. Shane Rodney

Interchange: 14. Tim Robinson 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. George Rose 17. Tony Williams
Extended Bench: 18. Terence Seu Seu

2011teams-nql-alt.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Willie Tonga 5. Kalifa Faifai Loa 6. Ray Thompson 7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Matthew Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Scott Bolton 16. Jason Taumalolo 17. Ashton Sims
Extended Bench: 18. Cory Paterson

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Gavin Badger
Touch Judges: David Abood and Luke Potter
Video Referees: Steve Clark and Bernard Sutton

Toyota Cup Finals Series Week 1
Click here for draw & discussion

QRL Intrust Super Cup Finals Series Week 1
Click here for draw & discussion

nrl2011-fw1mannql.jpg

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Manly by as much as they want. I will be cheering my boys as hard as ever but they are playing like busteds and don't really deserve to go any deeper into the finals than week 1.

I hope someone from Manly (Matai maybe??) absolutely smashes the living shit out of Tonga. I have had a gutful of that merkin playing for my team, he is a selfish piece of shit, useless and doesn't deserve to be representing this great region.

ceagle

Bench
Manly by as much as they want. I will be cheering my boys as hard as ever but they are playing like busteds and don't really deserve to go any deeper into the finals than week 1.

I hope someone from Manly (Matai maybe??) absolutely smashes the living shit out of Tonga. I have had a gutful of that merkin playing for my team, he is a selfish piece of shit, useless and doesn't deserve to be representing this great region.
Way to show support. Cowboys have a shot if Thurston gets back to his old form.

beave

Coach
I'm a realist, would you rather me carry on like my team is gods gift to football like the majority of other teams fans on LU.

I call a spade a spade, and I think I deserve that right being a fan of this club since day dot.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ceagle, I think beave has a point.

Would you rather him delivering Bunniesman drivel like "we got this"?

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
I will never be comfortable against a team with Thurston and Bowen in it. Having said that I think we were very tough and showed a lot of character today against the Broncos with so many players out. Should be a good game and I think it'll be close, hopefully with a Manly win!!

Cowboys have a very slim chance of winning but they have done well enough this season to surpass expectations hopefully they make a good account of themselves against Manly.

bartman

Immortal
Cheering for the Cowboys, but my head says Manly to win, unless missing a few guys the week before the semi messes with their game day combos a bit....

Garts

Bench
If we get back Stewart, Hoppa and Foran we should get up. However a team with Thurston, Scott and Bowen worry me. They are not without a chance.

BDR

First Grade
It will be a very very tough game but we traditionally do very well in finals matches. Here's hoping the boys can get up for one more win and do their great work all year justice in the finals

cowgirls

foran and evans wont be able to deal with the pressure of finals footy just yet, g.stewart is a big loss.

cowgirls always seem to choke around this tim of year though

Latest posts