What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sun | Storm 18-8 Knights | AAMI

FW1: MEL v NEW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the dude

Juniors
If Knights kept them to 10-0 they were still in it.. You don't come back and beat Melbourne when trailing by 16.

typicalfan

Coach
Hopefully Melbourne will turn on the after burners in the second half. Something tells me though that they will get over 4 converted tries in front and rest their big names.

Bananabender

Juniors
Storm always getting things their way. Makes me sick. Important decisions go there way. Cmon Knights...you've got nothing to lose. Place with force

Apey

Staff member
What is wrong with this team? They turn it on and make metres at will against the minor premiers but then follow it up with a stupid f**king pass or a stupid f**king chip. :lol:

I must laugh or I will cry.

lol@McSteroids

mullen is having a poor game and gidley has got nothing in attack.

no chance to come back when the refs let the scumstorm lay all over the tackled player for hours slowing down the game, grow some balls and penalise these cheats.

Latest posts