What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Sat | Broncos 13-12* Dragons | Suncorp

FW2: BRI v STI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i think i want the dragons to win because their nein hype is less nauseating.

and i even like them, but that's not important.

user_nat

Coach
Dragons will be happy with this scoreline

They should be thrilled.

At some point they are going to get a chance to attack and I think they will probably be able to capitalize.

At points we were playing like we wanted to score every tackle instead of just building towards something.

HowHigh

Coach
We are very lucky to only be down 6-0. Broncos could have been up by 18. Few bullshit calls against us but thankfully it didn't lead to any tries..
Could be Bennett's final halftime speech for the Dragons..better be a f**kin good one cause this game is still there for the taking!
Nightingale...what a f**kin champ.....shorts no good? f**k it lets just play in our undies lol

our scramble defence is back, we just need some ball at the other end.

defusing kicks well, they are not causing too many problems, some shitty calls going donkeys way, but hey thats for the golden boy so we should expect more.

CMON SAINTS!!!!!!

Danish

Referee
Broncos definitely deserve the lead after that half. Really should be up by 2-3 tries for the amount of field position an dominance they had.

Unlike the tigers though I don't see a 2nd half clock off.

Mader45

Juniors
I dont know enough about the role of trainers but when Soward was penalized you could see Alfie in the b/g pointing to the posts. Is that a role they're supposed to be advising in or is it just a case of it being so prevalent the nrl doesnt give a toss

Red Bear

Referee
After last nights Tigers match the Broncs showing who are the original home town heroes with the refs. Those two penalties in a row near the end were bollocks.

Good game so far, Dragons will be happy with their defence.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't see a second half clock-off either Danish, but at the same time Brisbane aren't as far ahead as WT were last night. Dragons only need a couple of good plays to pull in front.

DJShaksta

First Grade
We are very lucky to only be down 6-0. Broncos could have been up by 18. Few bullshit calls against us but thankfully it didn't lead to any tries..
Could be Bennett's final halftime speech for the Dragons..better be a f**kin good one cause this game is still there for the taking!
Nightingale...what a f**kin champ.....shorts no good? f**k it lets just play in our undies lol

Agreed, but Geez Hornby could've and should've been penalized 3 times before he actually was for his blocking.

Dragons Defense has been awesome though, can't give em a big enough wrap for it.

innsaneink

Referee
Sowards kicking is disappointing so far...Dragons looking most dangerous when they go left as usual...Broncos look like they feel they need to score again where their defense so far has been sound....the possesion though as usual will swing and they'll be under the pump at some stage...might be like last night all the action down one end

greeny12

Juniors
I thought his kicking has been good. Finding the ground plenty and not taking the wrong options. Dragons chase hasn't been great though.

This. We need to rush up after the the kick. Giving Broncos way too many metres on the kick return. And our defence around the ruck has been poor (for the last 2 months)...

Latest posts