What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Fri | Tigers 30-6 Rabbitohs | SFS

R5: WST v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
Don't forget the braindead recruitment.

So much attacking talent, so little defensive ability. You keep going on about how your defence will improve throughout the year but defence doesn't work that way - you just don't have the players. You need commited, hard-nosed players; to win a premiership you need a majority of those kind of guys. Then you just sprinkle a bit of attacking ability in there FOR THE WIN.

Souths have got it bass-ackwards. The reason you don't need so many great attacking players is because they can't all have the ball at once, and unlike in defence, you can choose who's involved and when.

Look at Burgess and Taylor - two of the worst defensive back-rowers in the game. You'd get better defence out of blokes on half the money they're on. Just because they're fast doesn't mean they should be in the back-row. Wide defence is about lateral movement.

Agreed. Defence says so much about the commitment, spirit and heart of a team.

whats up doc

Juniors
Wests Tigers are a far better team than Souths. The players are better people. The fans are better looking, more intelligent and more polite. Our team colours are better and Wests Tigers have twice as much history to draw on. The area of representation is bigger, fresher and better. Every player in every position is better than their counterpart, including Ayshford being far better than Inglis, Farah making Luke look like a Toyota Cup player... even Jacob Miller is a better player than Sandow. Balmain Ryde Eastwood would have beaten Souths. Wests Magpies would have beaten Souths. Tigers NYC would have beaten Souths. Souths NYC would have beaten Souths. Grafton Ghosts would have beaten Souths.

In short, Souths are a bad team. The Tigers are a great team. In every way.

The following players aren't good at football.

Greg Inglis
John Sutton
Chris Sandow
Rhys Wesser
David Taylor
Michael Crocker
Sam Burgess

The rest are ok.

Thanks for your time.

Obvious troll or the tiger's equivalent of bunniesman.

Bench
Good old Bunnies Man,Ayshford a hack,who played all over his boyfriend GI,Daniela shut down the next big thing,Taylor was out played by everybody and Ellis showed he has still got it.
The only prediction he got right was one team getting 30.:lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cam Smith is the best all-round hooker in the game but Farah and Luke are better attacking players.

Farah's the complete attacking hooker but Luke is so good running from dummy-half (and he can hit) that I think it cancels out his weaknesses. Luke's the best hooker in the game, for mine. He's wasted playing 80 minutes though.

Farah and Luke are both indispensible to their clubs but that's because they don't have halfbacks controlling their teams' attacks. Marshall's the best player in the world but he's not an organiser, and Cronk is quality but hardly a dominant playmaker.

Isaac Luke plays in a team where he doesn't call the shots and he still stands out (just not tonight). As a dummy half runner he's the best, with daylight second.

i tipped souths because of the tigers injuries.

but..when a team has sprit and heart....and benji. you can over come this. the replacement players did the job. daniella did well. mitch brown did well.

meanwhile with basically a full strength team souths put in an inept defensive display. arm grabs, poor reads. f**king useless.

you have to wonder about the leadership and coaching at that club.

individually sutton and sandow dnt do enough, but thats because their so called worlds best pack.....f**k me.

what dd they do tonight?

nothing. and in taylors case he's a detriment to the team. he was woeful.

well done to the tiges

BM1979

Juniors
Your a touchy bastard aren't you cause i dont agree with you , i didnt say he is not a good player , Farah is better offensively than any hooker in the game but defensively he is a nothing hooker , i also rate Nathan Friend up there with Farah and Luke .

I also believ Farh has brains snaps in most games aswell doing stupid kicks or passes.

Just for you , Farah is god. Are you happy now ?

Its my opinion i dont ask you to agree with it . You are going to be so pissed when he does not get picked for origin this year

Ladmate

Bench
Defensively Farah is nothing? Are you basing this off one Origin play where Justin Poore was also involved?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Your a touchy bastard aren't you cause i dont agree with you , i didnt say he is not a good player , Farah is better offensively than any hooker in the game but defensively he is a nothing hooker , i also rate Nathan Friend up there with Farah and Luke .

I also believ Farh has brains snaps in most games aswell doing stupid kicks or passes.

Just for you , Farah is god. Are you happy now ?

Its my opinion i dont ask you to agree with it . You are going to be so pissed when he does not get picked for origin this year

Couldn't give a sh*t if he doesn't play Origin, and wouldn't swap him for anyone. He is a much better defender than Luke, and a much better player overall. Luke runs from dummy half off quick play the balls, that's all he has. Farah is a better kicker, better defender, has more try assists, more line breaks etc etc. than Luke. Much better all round player and even on one leg is better.

BM1979

Juniors
Defensively Farah is nothing? Are you basing this off one Origin play where Justin Poore was also involved?

No from watching him every week where when he goes to tackle someone he ends up being driven five metres up the field every time putting the other team on a roll ,
he tackles with his arms and gets dominated most times

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
MacDougall... that's the funniest post I've seen in a long time :lol: Love your work :D

Latest posts