What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
interesting stat

Brisbane have only beaten Manly once in the last five years outside of Brisbane.

ceagle

Bench
Puts me at ease :lol: I was cheering for the Broncos to win last night, we are the Broncos bogey team

user_nat

Coach
interesting stat

Brisbane have only beaten Manly once in the last five years outside of Brisbane.

Better stat.. Manly haven't beaten Brisbane in Sydney since 2007 (unless I am forgetting something..).

Manly have never beaten Brisbane at the SFS.

Smiley

Bench
Better stat.. Manly haven't beaten Brisbane in Sydney since 2007 (unless I am forgetting something..).

Manly have never beaten Brisbane at the SFS.

Even better, Manly have never beaten Brisbane in a finals match.

3-0

BunniesMan

Immortal
The other prelim is easy, but this one is a genuine lineball call. Having trouble calling it. I think I'll go with Manly, just.

Manly by 2.

blaza88z

Coach
so now I raise a point which you don't have an answer to, all you've got is that you're "trolling"

haha, you've mastered the art of slurping on the penis, you inadequate little maggot

ceagle

Bench
so now I raise a point which you don't have an answer to, all you've got is that you're "trolling"

haha, you've mastered the art of slurping on the penis, you inadequate little maggot
Haha. You have obviously fallen for Bunniesman trolling judging by your sig.