What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayor West

Juniors
Both Maxwell and Hayne want to put there stamp on this match. It's not enough that one of them is giving a few suspect penalties, they both have to get involved.

Sleep

Juniors
Brisbane are getting longed for some absolute bullshit penalties. The refs are atrocious once again.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i never want to say the nrl is fixed - because it surely isn't - however, f**k me they've got to be aware of how it looks to everyone when certain teams get the rub of the green all day.

it happened last weekend, it's happening now...

Ausguy

Coach
Why isn't anyone giving it to brisbanes shit defense.

A try from dummy half

A try from a cold dropped ball

A try from a great dummyand missed 1 on 1 tackle

Manly 1 error. Killing them

Greenbits

Juniors
You blokes calling a fix obviously have several extra chromosomes. Like Channel 9 and the NRL wouldn't want the Lockyer wet dream

Danish

Referee
I was actually going for Manly coming into this game. Didn't really care but thought a Manly vs Storm GF would be brilliant for the rivalry, or a Manly vs Warriors game would be a genuine contest.

But seriously, the refs throughout this entire finals series have been diabolical in every, single, game. Makes it impossible as a neutral to go for anyone but the Broncos tonight

aussies1st

Staff member
I betted on Manly scoring first in the 2nd half so get your money on the Broncos scoring.

taxidriver

Coach
To the broncs fans, you now know how saints felt last week.

One penalty from the on fields refs at the sixty minute mark

It sucks doesn't it

Latest posts