What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayor West

Juniors
Haha i though Copley was going to round out a Carige like half there by putting a kick in after a failed field goal.

Raider_69

Post Whore
You blokes calling a fix obviously have several extra chromosomes. Like Channel 9 and the NRL wouldn't want the Lockyer wet dream

watch the game mate
the blokes in pink have reffed one side only this game
and its gone a long way to a 12 point halftime lead

Walt Flanigan

Referee
These refs were the 2 merkins involved in last weeks diabolical example of officiating.

How they got this game after that is beyond me.

Pigskin

Juniors
just like last week against the dragons, could have been a great game, but has been ruined by officialdom

the thing that gives me some heart is Manly's soft preparation, they might stop in the forwards ... whereas if we can get our heads right we should be rock hard in condition

not giving up, but we have a lot to do and can afford no more stuff-ups

Oink !

The Colonel

Immortal
But seriously, the refs throughout this entire finals series have been diabolical in every, single, game.

Only the entire finals series? They have been f**king deplorable all season.... I didn't think they could get worse under Harrigan but it seems they have.

Danish

Referee
You blokes calling a fix obviously have several extra chromosomes. Like Channel 9 and the NRL wouldn't want the Lockyer wet dream

but locky is out, and ch9 need him for the end of year tests.

no point helping a locky-less broncos

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lockyer has played his last game. Manly will play Melbourne in the GF. BunniesMan will be cheering for Manly next week <takes a shower>.

Goddy

Juniors
These referees will be the death of me; their desperation to have a NSW team in the GF is blatantly obvious.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Its not as if its a ton of broncos fans calling this refereeing performance a joke, most of us from what i remember of the posters here, including myself dont generally like the broncos. In fact i hate them
you gotta call a spade a spade and the broncos are getting a raw deal

Billythekid

First Grade
So now people honestly think the game is being rigged against the broncos? I've heard it all now.

Only the entire finals series? They have been f**king deplorable all season.... I didn't think they could get worse under Harrigan but it seems they have.

This is the truth. The refs aren't riggin it they just f*cking suck.

Its not as if its a ton of broncos fans calling this refereeing performance a joke, most of us from what i remember of the posters here, including myself dont generally like the broncos. In fact i hate them

Agree, refs have been terrible....

No inconsistency what so ever with the ruck for both sides.

shear_joy9

Coach

the broncs schoolboy defending hasn't helped though

Mayor West

Juniors
I'm not calling a fix, i don't think i ever would. It's just the inconsistant decisions that frustrate me.

Compare the Gaulavao play the ball for the first try and the Thaiday play the ball which he got penalised for. Those decisions just boggled my mind.

That's even before we start analysing all the penalties for slowing it down in the ruck going against Brisbane, because as we've seen, only one team is trying to slow it down there...

Last edited:

Greenbits

Juniors
watch the game mate
the blokes in pink have reffed one side only this game
and its gone a long way to a 12 point halftime lead

I am watching it and while the calls have gone Manly's way, I don't for one moment believe it was is a fix. I went to the two Broncos semis up here and they got more than their share of luck with the refs. No one was calling a fix then.

Latest posts