What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
The Warriors have done well to get this far...won't get near the Storm though. It's been painfully obvious since very early this season, nothing will stop the Storm from getting to a GF (and probably winning it). They're playing for the right to give a big middle finger to the NRL.

Manly v Melbourne GF.
So all those posts you write you meant the Storm not Robbitohs?

Danish

Referee
Lockyer will regret not playing tonight for the rest of his life IMO.

Not saying that he thought they would get through and so sat out this week, just saying he will forever wonder whether or not he made the right decision.

Personally, I think he got some advice from people that have never played the game and thus couldn't appreciate what they were telling him he couldn't do.

Pigskin

Juniors
I think Manly can count their lucky stars that we have played so crap and the ref's have done everything in their power ... in my view, Manly have not been that great ... we see tomorrow what they up against next week

Oink !

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Here we are Manly fans:

2011grandfinalists-manly.jpg

no name

Coach
I can't believe how wrong Rabs was with his description of that play/the rules.

I've always been a fan of his but I think I'm done now.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well the refs built a great platform in the first half and battled galantly to hold on in the second half to seal victory for Manly.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Lockyer will regret not playing tonight for the rest of his life IMO.

Not saying that he thought they would get through and so sat out this week, just saying he will forever wonder whether or not he made the right decision.

Personally, I think he got some advice from people that have never played the game and thus couldn't appreciate what they were telling him he couldn't do.

The guy couldn't get in a plane, let alone get on a footy field with some of the biggest humans known to sport. He made the right decision, his team just didn't perform.

Latest posts