What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 2 | Sat | Storm v Warriors | AAMI

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Warriors are goooooooorne.

They've thrown everything they've had at the Storm, the Storm have been well below their best. And they've got themselves a 12-12 scoreline. Mark my words, Melbourne will not lose from here.

IMO NZ have overacheived this season and should be happy with a prelim final. But they're just not good enough to overcome the class of this Melbourne team.

Melbourne v Manly should be a beauty. Hopefully a close game with a few all in brawls.
you might be right, but with your track record i'll put the house on auckland.

skeepe

Immortal

They've thrown everything they've had at the Storm, the Storm have been well below their best. And they've got themselves a 12-12 scoreline. Mark my words, Melbourne will not lose from here.

IMO NZ have overacheived this season and should be happy with a prelim final. But they're just not good enough to overcome the class of this Melbourne team.

Melbourne v Manly should be a beauty. Hopefully a close game with a few all in brawls.

Melbourne fans, you're f**ked now. BM has just said that you got this.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the storm would feel confident going into that 2nd half, the warriors gave them hell in the first 40 and ended up 2 points ahead, if the field position turns around the storm will like their chances

you might be right, but with your track record i'll put the house on auckland.

Lol Bunniesman always makes matter-of-fact tall statements, that are almost always wrong.

Yet he continues and continues and continues.

Right or wrong with that one, his credibility is 0 :lol:

little_aza

Juniors

Go away. Have you got money on the Warriors?

greeny12

Juniors

Melbourne vs Manly will be horrible.

skeepe

Immortal
That was a bloody quick half of footy. And a bloody good one. I like what I'm seeing from the Warriors so far, I think they can go on with it.

ceagle

Bench

Warriors have now won