What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 2 | Sat | Storm v Warriors | AAMI

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

little_aza

Juniors
Seagulls are everywhere in Melbourne. Out at La Trobe University (outer northern suburbs) where I spend a lot of time, they're everywhere...and that's miles from the bay.

I think it's ours(Warriors) to lose. If we're mentally strong and composed in the 2nd half we can take it. If Storm put points on us first and we lose our composure, we might get a basketball score put on us

Go the WARRIORS!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Oh shut up gus and rabbs

20080523-tg8kt9i7hfka87fk3pfjeieqep.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
I dont get why everyone thinks Melbourne have this magical higher gear. I don't think they do, not anymore.

We certainly haven't seen it at all this season. What we have seen is Melbourne doing just enough to win most of their games,but that's about it. For the past 6 weeks or so, everyone has said they looked average but they could play better. I don't agree. I think they're playing at about their peak at the moment. If they haven't gone up a gear at all this season, they're not going to start now.

Greenbits

Juniors
Seagulls are everywhere in Melbourne. Out at La Trobe University (outer northern suburbs) where I spend a lot of time, they're everywhere...and that's miles from the bay.

Handy to know. At least there is no need to go hungry in Melbourne. Plenty of bush tucker.

You know what I have realised.

Melbourne and the Warriors defend the same.

They are both good at slowing the play the ball down.

Big Pete

Referee
I dont get why everyone thinks Melbourne have this magical higher gear. I don't think they do, not anymore.

We certainly haven't seen it at all this season. What we have seen is Melbourne doing just enough to win most of their games,but that's about it. For the past 6 weeks or so, everyone has said they looked average but they could play better. I don't agree. I think they're playing at about their peak at the moment. If they haven't gone up a gear at all this season, they're not going to start now.

They've only brought it out once, against Brisbane.

Apart from that, still think they're largely overated.

Still, they can peg back the Warriors if they want to.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Inglis was their extra gear.

Latest posts