What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Storm 12-20 Raiders | AAMI #nrlmelcan

R10: MEL v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders
Saturday 14 May 2011, kickoff 5:30pm; AAMI Park
Broadcast: FOX Sports 2/2HD LIVE, ABC & 2GB Radio LIVE
Referees: Gerard Sutton and Chris James; Touch Judges: David Abood and Chris Butler; Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Storm: 1. Billy Slater 2. Anthony Quinn 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Maurice Blair 5. Matt Duffie 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Adam Blair 12. Kevin Proctor 13. Todd Lowrie
Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Atelea Vea 16. Adam Woolnough 17. Jaiman Lowe 18. Rory Kostjasyn
Raiders: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Matt Orford 8. Dane Tilse 9. Alan Tongue (C) 10. Brett White 11. Danny Galea 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange: 14. Glen Buttriss 15. Josh Miller 16. Sam Mataora 17. Trevor Thurling

NRL Teams: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21073
Lower grades: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21077

Just the one vote for Canberra - raiders fan forever. You must be last in your tipping comp buddy :lol:

For what it's worth I get the feeling when Campese returns this club will shrug off this malaise and make a hard run.
:lol: gotta give the raiders some love

2010Dragons

Bench
Mark my words Raiders are gone for the season...WILL NOT MAKE THE 8, even if they had 13 campese's on the field.

Paullyboy

Coach
I won my tipping comp last year.

I'm 5 off the pace this year and blame the Raiders solely for that. Not only are they killing me on the field, they are hurting my chance at winning another gorilla.

Charlie124

First Grade
Storm 50+

Nothing good can come from this game for the Raiders. If they play like they have all year, they'll get murdered by 50. If they really dig in and put together a solid 80min performance, they'll still lose by 13+ and all it will do is dent their confidence even further.

At the end of the day, the raiders have to win a game before they even think about "turning it all around". Not just a good performance, they need to f'ing win. Bottom line.

But they cannot win this game.

skeepe

Immortal
I see the final report into the Storm's cap rorts has come out. Excellent. Clearly we needed them to be even more fired up for this game. Thanks NRL.

Timbo

Staff member
Mark my words Raiders are gone for the season...WILL NOT MAKE THE 8, even if they had 13 campese's on the field.

Why would we want 13 Campese's on the field? I imagine our forward pack would get crushed every week.

Paullyboy

Coach
To be honest it probably wouldn't, he's not that small and big forwards being effective has proven to be a myth once again this season.

I see the final report into the Storm's cap rorts has come out. Excellent. Clearly we needed them to be even more fired up for this game. Thanks NRL.

Different Team to last year Skeepe...will not be a factor IMO.

The weather is bad in Melbourne at present so this could even it up tomorrow...

bomberman

Juniors
I can see Storm being flat for this one after last weekend. I actually think the Raiders are in with a chance of an upset.

Storm by 4.

I think they should try alot of inside balls to a backrower, someone like a Galea, because if you keep doing that it is a sure fire plan for success

If you fail try , try again. If not Galea maybe Miller , I enjoy watching our players run back into the defence.

That play drives me nuts , we do it so often with no success.

Williams to play , Orford out.

Latest posts