What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Storm 12-20 Raiders | AAMI #nrlmelcan

R10: MEL v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
The Raiders are vulrenable around the middle. Cam is making good yards there. Hopefully we see more numbers around the ruck which has surprsingly been missing from our play.
The refs arent letting us slow the play down, the Raiders are getting a roll on and getting into our redzone way too often.
Hopefully it turns around in the second half, Cronk went missing near the tryline a couple times.

Paullyboy

Coach
Great stuff by raiders, every chance we might lose this, just great to see some passion and adventure from the boys.

On the second tongue no try, how was that a Melbourne ball? They clearly stole it in goal. I know that is allowrd, but shouldnt that be a drop out as widdop was tackled in goal?

Terrible and massive decision I reckon

Ladmate

Bench
Raiders will probably win this if they have any sense of pride. Not that Melbourne is bad, but the Raiders NEED THIS.

user_nat

Coach
Great stuff by raiders, every chance we might lose this, just great to see some passion and adventure from the boys.

On the second tongue no try, how was that a Melbourne ball? They clearly stole it in goal. I know that is allowrd, but shouldnt that be a drop out as widdop was tackled in goal?

Terrible and massive decision I reckon

Yeah, I thought that was a strange decision. They must have ruled that he lost the ball.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
FFS Doogs! You have to attack the ball runner from fullback! Seems like a right-foot step is enough to bumfuzzle him atm.

skeepe

Immortal
Can we start this half again?

He was in the air and took it out. f**king terrible decision touchy!