What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Fri | Raiders 20-12 Bulldogs | Canberra #nrlcancan

R11: CAN v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We defended extremely well on the fringes

:lol: That's classic.

We almost never went wide. Too much crap under the posts when we were inside your 20, ball barely saw the Morris/Goodwin or Idris/Turner combos until the 60-odd minute mark. Reynolds seemed obsessed with ensuring the tries were under the sticks :?

Liddell

Juniors
Dear oh dear. lol@50uff$ going that bad you need to deathride other clubs? :lol:

28-19 and 36-24 buddy. How those "winning Sandow field goals" going?

I didnt see any "deathriding". Looks like he was just having a dig at you laughing at the claim the Raiders are a better team.

And if Souths are going that bad, i'd be a bit worried as a Dogs fan considering you guys are only one win better off.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Our halves ahould be shot, no creativity and a horrible kicking game.

We didn't deserve to win. Canberra did nothing special (IMO), but did the right things at the right time

I'm not being antagonistic here: Do you think your halves have what it takes?

I'll be honest, I'm surprised that the Dogs are 5-5. I thought your halves would be almost as impotent as the Robson|Mortimer combination....

Will they come around, or are they just not up to it?

Totally agree with you on point 2: I thought the Dogs dominated the 'general play' but just couldn't deliver a try to save themselves.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: That's classic.

We almost never went wide. Too much crap under the posts when we were inside your 20, ball barely saw the Morris/Goodwin or Idris/Turner combos until the 60-odd minute mark. Reynolds seemed obsessed with ensuring the tries were under the sticks :?

You guys tried to go wide a number of times and every single time you did it was handled perfectly by the raiders. There were a number of times it looked like the dogs wanted to go wide but the raiders defense came in and shut down the option to go wider so the halves turned it inside, or the centres cut back inside

a lot of it was poor options by the dogs but then was a lot of solid defense out wide for the raiders too

Moffo

Referee
I'm not being antagonistic here: Do you think your halves have what it takes?

I'll be honest, I'm surprised that the Dogs are 5-5. I thought your halves would be almost as impotent as the Robson|Mortimer combination....

Will they come around, or are they just not up to it?

Totally agree with you on point 2: I thought the Dogs dominated the 'general play' but just couldn't deliver a try to save themselves.

Hodkinson has what it takes, I still think that keating is a bench player (and an effective one)

I would actually kill for someone like Anasta to partner up with withh hoddo and help him out until he matures a bit

get amongst it

Juniors
Couldnt be happier with the win tonight.
thought that Reynolds was ont of dogs best on debut, only one who tried to create something, nothing wrong with what he did at the end of the game IMO. Just trying to punch the ball out.

Massey did well in for Dugan and Mataora and Papalli are going to be very good players in the near future.

Would have been interesting to see the result if Ennis was in

legend

Coach
The Dogs were virtually at full strength and we were missing Dugan, Campese, Shillo and Tom LL whilst our best player on the night (Picker) left the game early and did not return.

Still a long way to go and I thought we would lose this so happy to eat humble pie and suck it up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love the comment "virtually full strength"... :lol:

Latest posts