What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Fri | Raiders 20-12 Bulldogs | Canberra #nrlcancan

R11: CAN v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
A pretty dour game with some very poor refereeing across the park (that non-strip call on Andrew Ryan basically got the dogs back into the game for example).

The correct team won IMO.... mind you I probably think that because I tipped them.

The only real highlight was the Barba try. Matching pace with Ferguson and then fending him off was bloody special

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Heart attack stuff but good win. Fensom with a huge effort in defence and Williams chould have cemented the #7.
f**k the dogs are a dirty grubby team. Makes the win that much sweeter.

jonno_knights

Juniors
I swear Stagg was touching the ball just as much in the attacking 20m as your two halves.

I little more creativity from Hodkinson and Keating wouldnt go astray. If it wasnt for Pritchards two wicked offloads, dogs woulda had a donut.

dogslife

Coach
reynolds didnt cost us the game, in fact I thought he was the only one who seemed to have any creativity in attack. I can't believe im saying this but perhaps ben roberts back in the fold:?, keating and hodkinson looked like a couple of school kids out there, zero creativity. That hit up x5, bomb planned really worked out didnt it boys:roll:

dogslife

Coach
And if I could have picked anyone to drop the ball 10m out at a clutch moment in the game I would have never picked Frank the tank:roll:

Packy

Bench
We were shite. Service from dummy was crap from start to finish. Forwards getting the ball as 1st receiver for 3-4 tackles every time no matter how close we were to the line. Not much to cheer about of us.

Doga

Juniors
PS. I've been saying this pretty much every week - we are the most poorly coached team in the NRL

Paullyboy

Coach
Great win. Two weeks in a row our goal line defense has been amazing.

But seriously some of the ref calls were bewildering once again. Did the dogs get away with stripping it three times or was it four? If not for those calls at crucial times we would have won 20+

Doga

Juniors
Great win. Two weeks in a row our goal line defense has been amazing.

But seriously some of the ref calls were bewildering once again. Did the dogs get away with stripping it three times or was it four? If not for those calls at crucial times we would have won 20+

Please. If we are going to call every single questionable decision you might as well mention how the Raiders molested the Bulldogs in the play the ball mostly is the 1st half. A lot of leeway was given to your mob to lay in tackles. With quicker play the balls a try or 2 could have been scored.

Another Gutsy win. To give the Dogs that much possesion in our own half and keep them scoreless in the 1st half was real impressive.

There are still things to work on but Im now enjoying the direction we are now headed. Its amazing what happens when you play with good line speed

innsaneink

Referee
Dogs got any 50/50's
Plenty of forward passes missed from the dogs, they only called one....many strips, including a crucial 2 on 1 somewhere along the way.
Raiders do get a raw deal....been watching their games a bit more closely...a BS breaking early scrum penalty too which conflicts where i recall a few weeks back an NRL ref siad ''once the balls past the back rowers feet its effectively - out"....

the irony of merge fans calling the game boring :lol:

Please. If we are going to call every single questionable decision you might as well mention how the Raiders molested the Bulldogs in the play the ball mostly is the 1st half. A lot of leeway was given to your mob to lay in tackles. With quicker play the balls a try or 2 could have been scored.

rofl

did you miss those blatant strips?

or how about your numerous forward passes, of which only 1 was pulled up?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dogs got any 50/50's
Plenty of forward passes missed from the dogs, they only called one....many strips, including a crucial 2 on 1 somewhere along the way.
Raiders do get a raw deal....been watching their games a bit more closely...a BS breaking early scrum penalty too which conflicts where i recall a few weeks back an NRL ref siad ''once the balls past the back rowers feet its effectively - out"....

We did get the bum steer
but i said it at the game, you could tell it was origin season, neither side were back the 10 and still the penalties were kept at an absolute minimum, they had the whistle in the pocket

But there is no doubt, we should have had another 4-5 penalties just for strips... in fairness at least they kept a poor 10 for both sides

the game was free flowing and the better team won, which i guess is the important thing but still, poor officiating on both sides imo.