What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Mon | Eels 40-6 Sharks | Parramatta #nrlparcro

R11: PAR v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Jacob Loko 5. Jordan Atkins 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson
8. Shane Shackleton 9. Casey McGuire 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (c) 12. Taniela Lasalo 13. Ben Smith

Interchange: 14. Billy Rogers 15. Carl Webb 16. Mitchell Allgood 17. Justin Horo

2011teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Isaac Gordon 2. Matthew Wright 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best (c) 5. Stewart Mills 6. Wade Graham 7. Scott Porter
8. Josh Cordoba 9. John Morris (c) 10. Luke Douglas 11. Jayson Bukuya 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Taulima Tautai

Interchange: 14. Siosaia Vave 15. Johnny Mannah 16. Stuart Flanagan 17. Broderick Wright
Extended Bench: 18. Tyson Frizell

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Alan Shortall
Touch Judges: Adam Reid and Steve Chiddy; Video Referee: Pat Reynolds

Toyota Cup Round 11
Eels v Sharks @ Parramatta, Mon 4:45pm

NSW Cup Round 11
Manly-Warringah (MAN) v Cronulla (CRO, MEL) @ Brookvale Oval, Fri 6:00pm
Western Suburbs (WST) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ Campbelltown, Sat 3:00pm

Lower grade teams - click here

nrl-r11parcro.jpg

Last edited:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wow This will be a fun match to watch defense out the window the Eels can probably pull it out of the bag with Gallen missing...

Timmah

Staff member
Sharks had arguably the best defence of the weekend today...

no gal
no snow

no mannah

i hope dugan rolls an ankle in training so hayne gets the call up.

or parties too hard tonight.

thats a real possibity...come on!

It be interesting to see if the Eels can keep a lead against the Sharks and not blow it like they have done on previous occasions I won't be surprised honestly. Sharks by 6 in a close one.

Timmah

Staff member
roosters were pretty predictable, but the sharks defence was good

I completely disagree - the Roosters were dangerous on the edges, the Sharks just scrambled very well.

Grail

Juniors
No Gallen will upset the starch in the sharkies defense no doubt.
Hayne being ridiculously snubbed for Origin I will have 1 of 2 outcomes IMO.
1) He will absolutely destroy the Sharks as an FU to Stuart.
2) He will go into his shell and have a sook.

I am expecting 1. Hayne has grown up a bit over the past couple years, and I am of the opinion that he will not want to prove Stuart right.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
No Gallen will upset the starch in the sharkies defense no doubt.
Hayne being ridiculously snubbed for Origin I will have 1 of 2 outcomes IMO.
1) He will absolutely destroy the Sharks as an FU to Stuart.
2) He will go into his shell and have a sook.

I am expecting 1. Hayne has grown up a bit over the past couple years, and I am of the opinion that he will not want to prove Stuart right.

Hayne will not have to do anything different to what he has done this year (when he's been on the field) and will not need to prove anything to anyone.

He will again make over 100 metres, he will again be the focal point of all Parra's attacking raids (the successful ones anyway), will probably put in a couple of decent kicks, will crate some LBAs, maybe some try assists, and probably score one himself.

And because it now suits them, the f**kwits in the media that were saying hs is out of form, who have now jumped on the "how did they drop him" bandwagon, will came out and say that it was an FU to Ricky and that Hayne responded to being dropped by playing his best game of the season.

Timmah

Staff member
Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sharks
Monday 23 May 2011, kickoff 7:00pm; Parramatta Stadium
Broadcast: FOX Sports 2/2HD LIVE, Triple M Radio LIVE
Referees: Jason Robinson & Alan Shortall; Touch Judges: Adam Reid and Steve Chiddy; Video Referee: Pat Reynolds

Eels:
1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Jacob Loko 5. Jordan Atkins 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson 8. Shane Shackleton 9. Casey McGuire 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (c) 12. Taniela Lasalo 13. Ben Smith
Interchange: 14. Billy Rogers 15. Carl Webb 16. Mitchell Allgood 17. Justin Horo
Sharks: 1. Isaac Gordon 2. Matthew Wright 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best (c) 5. Stewart Mills 6. Wade Graham 7. Scott Porter 8. Josh Cordoba 9. John Morris (c) 10. Luke Douglas 11. Jayson Bukuya 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Taulima Tautai
Interchange: 14. Siosaia Vave 15. Johnny Mannah 16. Stuart Flanagan 17. Broderick Wright 18. Tyson Frizell

NRL Teams R11:
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21142

Other teams (lower grades): http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21156

natheel

Coach
Predicting hayne to have a massive game but can see sharks somehow rolling us if we don't go hard for the full 80!

Timmah

Staff member
Lord help me, I'm tipping Parramatta :lol:

Is it just me or are Cronulla a bit of a bogey team for the Eels?

Latest posts