What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Mon | Eels 40-6 Sharks | Parramatta #nrlparcro

R11: PAR v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boxhead

First Grade
Honestly, that article claiming Hayne has no try-saving tackles is clearly wrong, all Eels fans know for a fact he made quite a few against the Cowboys in Round 4 for a start. Maybe it means one-on-one? In any case, put that down to sh*t defence from the team throughout most of the year.

I am not death riding the Sharks at all, but if they are to survive, their supporters need to get behind their team or they will fold. Simple as that.

The only thing that would stop Cronulla from folding or relocating would be a big show of support. Sadly I can't see that happening.

I have been in this problem on a local scale and unfortunately, it is the die-hards who actually care, the fans who always show, are the fans that hurt the most and they can't do anymore than what they already are.

It is the soft c**k, plastic Sharks fans watching the game from Northies that need to step up, but inevitably their hair gel takes pride of place over their local team.

These wankers will be the first to whinge when their team dissolves or is moved. I have no doubt about this. It will come to a head, there will be rallies, cake sales and the usual shit but it will come down to one thing. Where were all these Sharkies fans before?

Maybe playing half their home games at Cronulla and half of them in Perth/Adelaide/anywhere will suit the fair weather fans of the Shire.

I do feel sorry for the Sharks, until I think about where has the money gone? Where are the juniors? Where is the local promotion? It isn't there.

I went to Kirrawee High and go back to the Shire about 3-4 times a year for work and Saints games. Apart from one sort of A-Frame trailor consistantly parked on the Kingsway near the Tradies, I never saw anything else saying "get to the game." "The Sharks are your local team!!" Please correct me if I am wrong here Sharks fans.

This apathy from the Sharks head office has inevitably been passed to their fans.

I do feel sorry for them but then that feeling soon subsides, it is hard to feel emotion for a team when their supposed fans don't.

you are death riding.

because this away fixture...what possible money could sharks fans have brought to the cub by going to the game? at parra? why turn out in droves?

the smart move would be to go to the leagues club on away days wouldnt it? thatd be the prudent move by cronulla fans on an away match that they couldnt go to.

you genius.

we got 14k to the last home game. but after performances like that we wont get a good crowd at our next home game. this is not the fans fault. the club has hired a coach that simply isnt upto it and has a thin playing roster.

if we beat the storm and the world dosn't end...then we should get a pretty good home crowd against brisbane. the home games are the test of the fans.
we have seen good membership growth in the last 3 seasons and bar one home game we have had quite strong crowds considering our lack of actual skill on the field.

your feigning of concern is laughable

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I thought this game was where Hayne was going to make his big statement to the selectors. So far he's chosen to remain mute.

Despite the fact that you and your moronic Raiders pals were in this thread purely to hate on Hayne and Parra and should be ignored, I'll repond...

Hayne had nothing to prove to anyone in this game.

He did what he always does, and just because he didn't tear teams apart like he did in 09 people think that he has done nothing.

How does 221 metres run, 192 metres kicked, 2 try assists, 2 offloads and 3 tackle busts read? Pretty impressice stats, huh? And there were probably a few line break assists thrown in as well, for good measure.

Imagine what he's going to do when he starts making statements!

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
he made a brilliant one last week v the Cows

Not according to NRL Stats. You know, the official stats keepers of the NRL.

unlike turnstiles Dudan who'll play shit on Wednesday and end up sulking and going off with an injury

:lol:

This "turnstiles" [sic] you speak of has done more for his team defensively than Hayne has. As I said before, rubbing your deluded face in it is going to be one of the most satisfying things about Dugan's performance tomorrow night.

you are death riding.

because this away fixture...what possible money could sharks fans have brought to the cub by going to the game? at parra? why turn out in droves?

the smart move would be to go to the leagues club on away days wouldnt it? thatd be the prudent move by cronulla fans on an away match that they couldnt go to.

you genius.

we got 14k to the last home game. but after performances like that we wont get a good crowd at our next home game. this is not the fans fault. the club has hired a coach that simply isnt upto it and has a thin playing roster.

if we beat the storm and the world dosn't end...then we should get a pretty good home crowd against brisbane. the home games are the test of the fans.
we have seen good membership growth in the last 3 seasons and bar one home game we have had quite strong crowds considering our lack of actual skill on the field.

your feigning of concern is laughable

I'm not talking about going out to Parramatta for that game on a Monday night, you f**king tard.

The fact that you find it completely acceptable for your supporters to jump off because of one poor game illustrates how soft you and your fellow Sharks supporters are.

My concern is genuine as I would not want to lose a local rival and I go out to Shark Park when I am in town.

Don't pretend to know me or my thoughts, you quince.

If your such a great f**king mind reader, why don't you use your powers to find out why your best players are leaving for less money?

You feigning intellect is humorous.

boxhead

First Grade
Not according to NRL Stats. You know, the official stats keepers of the NRL.

This "turnstiles" [sic] you speak of has done more for his team defensively than Hayne has. As I said before, rubbing your deluded face in it is going to be one of the most satisfying things about Dugan's performance tomorrow night.

geniused monkeys don't belong on an NRL forum, skeepie. Might want to pack your flea-bags.

Hutty1986

Immortal
You're right it was dull.

Now you know how other footy fans feel watching the Dragons grinding their way to big wins. 40 boring points at 95% possession is still a boring grindfest.

:lol::lol: Poor old Poopoo. The Bomaderry Swamp Rats would have beaten that Sharkies side tonight