What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Sat | Tigers 20-18 Panthers | Campbelltown #nrlwespen

R11: WST v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ByRd

First Grade
Wtf was benji doing with that attempted pass at the end, ugliest game of the year but a win is a win.

pantherz9103

First Grade
What a rubbish game. It's just not the Panthers year and it more than likely won't be the Tigers either.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Brandy again showing he doesn't know the rules saying McKinnon should have just played the ball after the ref told him to play on.

I think he was suggesting he succumbed to the tackle so the tigers would have had more momentum..

adamkungl

Immortal
What. the. f**k. why did they throw it around 10m out from their own line with 30 seconds to go???? panthers nearly intercepted! one of the dumbest plays i've ever seen by a professional football side...

Ladmate

Bench
What. the. f**k. why did they throw it around 10m out from their own line with 30 seconds to go???? panthers nearly intercepted! one of the dumbest plays i've ever seen by a professional football side...

What about Chris Heighington? Tigers kill me sometimes.

franklin2323

Immortal
As bad as the game was we would of won without purtell. His involment cost us 3 trys

Not exactly he atleast got a hand on & made a tackle. Masada was the problem. He had 2 airswings on the line. Well done master coach. Again no plan b should plan a not work (Burns playing plan a).

Any person would of put Lewis 6, Smith 13. not the 2 worst defenders in the world next to each other

mxlegend99

Referee
Purtell was easily the difference. He was either falling off tackles or not in position all game. Before we kkcked off it was game over if he was in thecentres. Worsr in the team easily. A few runs where anyone would have made metres doesnt rule out his terrible defence and lack of attack.

Purtell was easily the difference. He was either falling off tackles or not in position all game. Before we kkcked off it was game over if he was in thecentres. Worsr in the team easily. A few runs where anyone would have made metres doesnt rule out his terrible defence and lack of attack.

His effort in Marshall's try was attrocious, he was hanging back after the kick and still didn't even get close to him, even after Marshall had to work to get away from Coote???? I have no idea what Elliott sees in this clown.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Sounds like I didn't miss much. How does this one compare to Cronulla vs Souffs from last year, the worst game I've personally witnessed?