What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Sun | Warriors 12-6 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart #nrlwarsou

R11: WAR v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
He was smiling and show boating on the way to the try line instead of running hard and got run down just short of the line. That cross field kick in the first half that he jogged back for could have been easily run back into the field of play if he had run hard.

That wasn't an easy kick to defuse. Those cross field in field kicks never seem to be, they just keep getting away from you. And as far as jogging... thats Inu at full pelt. I'm not sure why people don't get it, Inu is not quick.

Cheops

Juniors
The chip and chase with 30 seconds to go in the first half was pretty geniused. But Inu's been out most consistent outside back all year, I can't be too harsh on him for making a few errors today.

Yeah i did, thats why i quoted it as a reference after reading it. Have you read it?

He was talking about this year in general not yesterday, in a response to the people who obv do not watch many Warriors games telling us that Inu is useless.

Anyway Inu played well yesterday, if a few things went differently people would have been saying OMG Dally M winger :sarcasm:

He did well to pull in that pass from Simon and almost score.
He got an intercept which you could call a try saver but got cutdown, didn't expect him to score anyway because he's a snail.
Almost managed to tippy toe the sideline and set up a brilliant try.

My only fault in his game was running down the touchline when we just had to hold onto the ball. Otherwise he played pretty friggin well, unfortunately for him just a game ov "almosts", which didn't go his way.