What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Sun | Warriors 12-6 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart #nrlwarsou

R11: WAR v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why kick from the scrum with enough time left for a set? And why run so close to the sideline?

Game over. LOL@50uff$!

Dragon

Coach
There are so many spastics playing at NRL level its a joke. Paid 100k+ to do f*ck all, miss tackles, drop ball, throw stupid passes, give stupid penalties week in week out. The standard of football this weekend has been sh*thouse

BunniesMan

Immortal
frustrating game. I thought the refs were quite good in the 1st half, but they decided to stink it up in the 2nd half. I counted 4 bad calls that went against us.

But there are positives we can take from this game. We've decided to grow a spine in defense. We were just lacking a bit of firepower in attack. We are missing 2 million dollars worth of talent.

Panthers next week, we should win that, then GI will be back to hopefully give us a much needed weapon in attack.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Same old, same old from the Warriors. We do a good job of being shambolic in victory.

We sure can defend though.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Will Inu get dropped for the game after the bye? He deserves to.

nah

Has been huge all season and even today you seem to be overlooking that almost every bad thing he did came directly from him doing something brilliant and creating a chance.

Izz

Bench
Two points is two points. And that's two weeks in a row where i haven't expected the warriors to win and they have.

Big games from Big Ben and Rusty.

Iafeta

Referee
Phaarrrrr out the delusional Inu hate is strong here I see. The one play he completely screwed was the one at the end, he should have cut back in field. Otherwise, the only bloke in this thread who's hit the nail on the head is MV. Inu is, was, and always will be a snail in terms of speed. However, it was a great play to take the intercept. MV is also right in that some of his "casual" plays (the one's where he hasn't got an angry face or gritted teeth) are quite effective in making good metres. MV is also right that there was no way he was getting out of the in goal off that kick in the first half that somehow he copped a spray on here for.

He's a centre who's ridiculously good in the air, so he plays on the wing. He comes up with a high error rate generally for competing on bombs. What needs to happen is Fish to the wing working off Inu's passing skills in the centres.

I also didn't think it was that bad a game. While there were a load of errors, that was quite a quick paced game with desperate goal line defence. Personally I think the Bunnies can take a lot out of that one. Their defence was been their achilles heel this year and they were ballsy in defence this week. Their attack is usually quite good, and I suspect a lot better than the 6 points on the board due to a lot of good scramble. I think people are seriously underestimating the standard of defence on display in that game.

African Monkey

First Grade
Two points is two points. And that's two weeks in a row where i haven't expected the warriors to win and they have.

Big games from Big Ben and Rusty.
Geez you don't have a lot of faith in your team if you didn't expect them to beat a severly depleted Rabbitohs team lol.

Izz

Bench
Geez you don't have a lot of faith in your team if you didn't expect them to beat a severly depleted Rabbitohs team lol.
We're fairly depleted too. And Souths have made a habit in the last few years of coming to our house and beating up on us. Plus, we're due our bye. And we're due a loss.

ETA: So, all in all, i'm damn happy with the win. And the defensive intensity we're showing, week in week out.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Glad to get the two points there. There Warriors look jaded, I think the week off is going to do them good.