What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Sat | Cowboys 20-6 Roosters | Dairy Farmers #nrlcowsyd

R12: NQL v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Carney's obviously swapped his water out for vodka, he's dropped it at least 4 times in the second half.

Didgi

Debatable??

Its in the f**king rule book. Its not debatable.

Clearly, CLEARLY no try

And here, ladies and gentlemen, back to whiny bitch :lol:

How often do you see exactly the same thing when a player is going into touch, but refs allow play on. When a player is trying to get out of his ingoal, but refs allow play on. A player is trying to score and his teammates push, play on.

I don't see you blowing up every other time?

Danish

Referee
And here, ladies and gentlemen, back to whiny bitch :lol:

How often do you see exactly the same thing when a player is going into touch, but refs allow play on. When a player is trying to get out of his ingoal, but refs allow play on. A player is trying to score and his teammates push, play on.

I don't see you blowing up every other time?

do you understand the rule I just quoted to you??

Push your own player to stop him going into touch and held is called immediately when you start pushing.... meaning you saved him from going into touch. Similar situation if you push to stop them going back into the ingoal. Held gets called immediately, and if the defensive team continues to push they get pinged.

Attacking team tries to push their player over the line, held called immediately. If they continue to push and end up over the line, they get penalised.

Its the same rule being applied both times.

Didgi

It never happens though Danish. I agree 100% it's the rule but it hardly ever happens, particularly with going into touch.

Excuse me? The f**king internet, where little merkins can talk shit to anyone they want without getting the beating they'd get in person.

Great example as a moderator btw.

:lol:

You realise 1. I'm not the moderator of this forum and 2. Moderators are still allowed to have an opinion? I'm a guest anyhow, is that how you treat your guests? :sarcasm:

as an added bonus, 3. you're still being a whiny bitch.

The internet, where any sooky la can be a 7 foot strongman.

Last edited:
geez the NRL has turned into an absolute snooze fest across the board... i'm starting to wonder if players do any skills training at all or just lift weights and run sprints

bileduct

Coach
Is this f**king rugby??

Attacking players can't push in the tackle, its supposed to be an automatic call of held if they do.
Was this a recent rule change?

Because from memory they can. I remember when the Raiders started using it as a tactic a few seasons back, only they were pushing the opposition team's players. I remember we got penalised for it once, and the ref explained that the Raiders could push in the tackle but only their own players.

Latest posts