What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sun | Rabbitohs 6-16 Storm | ANZ #nrlsoumel

R13: SOU v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

undertaker

Coach
What are Melbourne doing? Have they put the cue in the rack because they think 10 points is enough against LOL@50uff$?

Forget about 10 points. Considering Souths only scored 6 points today, only 7 points would've been enough to win.

LOL@50uff$

skeepe

Immortal
Those Souths fans would boo Santa Claus.. What a clueless bunch of inbreds.

Oh and massive lol@Sandow for the most pathetic dive I've seen in a very long time.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Pretty good game of football that one, end to end and enjoyable. Dave Taylor had a very good game I thought, actually seemed to realise how big he is and did work in the middle of the field early in the game, then was a constant threat out wide, scored one try.

Souths fans could be pretty pissed off with the decision in about the 65th minute. Dave Taylor, if he didnt score a try then had the ball stripped by slater, it was either a try or a penalty that one, to not go to the video ref there was pretty poor.

Although yes, Sandows dive was pretty bad!

What an ugly game...Storm will take the win but it does nothing for my confidence as a fan TBH.

Dave Taylor was awesome and deserves an origin spot IMO. Proctor and Cronk has nightmares stopping him.

Waqa, Smith and Manu were the best for Storm.

Good game. Gusty win by the Storm. Souths can hold their heads high, that was a solid performance by them. Not sure about the Taylor lost ball, it probably should have gone up to the video ref.