What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Fri | Dragons 14-28 Titans | WIN Jubilee #nrldragtit

R14: STG v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
tonight reminds me of when dragons fans batted themselves stupid after beating depleted brisbane and melbourne teams in 2008.

Butters

Bench
tonight reminds me of when dragons fans batted themselves stupid after beating depleted brisbane and melbourne teams in 2008.

Don't forget when they lost 26-0 to Melbourne and afterwards Nathan Brown and all the St Merge dickheads on here were wanking on about how they supposedly knew how to beat Melbourne after that.. :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Don't forget when they lost 26-0 to Melbourne and afterwards Nathan Brown and all the St Merge dickheads on here were wanking on about how they supposedly knew how to beat Melbourne after that.. :lol:

Was that the game where there was a few fights? Aftermath of that was pretty funny...

This Year?

Immortal

That's just because they are Brisbane and Melbourne. Whether they're depleted or not, it doesn't dilute the hate.

sethman75

Juniors

You are both talking shit.

Nobody was proud when we beat Storm, it was luck of the draw that was all.

Even so tonight was a great effort by our boys, their is no team in any sport that can lose 75% of their players and win.

Even then we gave GC a run for their money.

I would not be proud of that effort from GC

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Jeez .. after that woeful performance by St George, I doubt they can make the Top 8.

In fact, I'm going to go and put a video blog about it.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
LoL@Dragons fans booing the refs off!
Titans got robbed blind in the first half and the refs started to even it up in the 2nd.
Titans deserved the win.

9 players out during the rep season is the price you pay for dominating the game - ask Brisbane and Melbourne in years gone by.

Agree Shak. Tits got a rough deal in the first half and dominated like they should have in the second. Remeber flogging an Origin depleted Storm on 08 after winning 2 of our first 9 and we won 7 straight afterwards and almost made the 4. Doubt the Tits can do the same.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Melbourne 07 against the warriors had 11 players out for origin and won.
Just because I'm a pedant, Dragons had 13 players unavailable for selection tonight .. of that lot, 10 players would be in our best 17:

1. Boyd 2. B Morris 3. Gasnier 4. Cooper
6. Soward
11. Creagh 12. Scott

14. Merrin
15. King
16. Stanley/Emmett

And then the other of Stanley/Emmett outside the top 17, along with Goodwin and Cronin who would definitely have played tonight but for injury.

SET2JT

Juniors
That's the one. Best part was Slater with the fists of fury to Nightingales head after the dog headbutted him.
Slater was only landing them cause someone else was holding Nightys arms. As soon as Nighty got his arms free he belted Slater. Also on that game, it was one of the best games i have ever seen untill they sent Ryles off!

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
P.S. I believe tonight the club had:

- Winger playing at fullback
- Coal miner playing on wing
- 2 locks, one a debutant, playing in the centres
- Hooker playing five-eighth

That was the main issue .. basically the whole backline was forwards, and Simmonds is even slower than a forward lol .. which is why the defense lacked cohesion out wide.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's the one. Best part was Slater with the fists of fury to Nightingales head after the dog headbutted him.
Didn't head butt him hard enough.

Butters, the bitter supporter of a club of cheats... still whinging about something from years ago.

adamkungl... should know better.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeh if Saints had another million to spend on top of the cap this year we would't have had Rece playing tonight.
This is such an excellent point. When the chips are down, Saints recall a 32-year-old player from a coal mine to hold down a flank. In Melbourne, they buy them a boat.