What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Fri | Dragons 14-28 Titans | WIN Jubilee #nrldragtit

R14: STG v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Ref calls have helped but by god the Dragons have been impressive tonight.

If I was a fan I'd be over the moon with that first half.

isaiah

Bench
can i please have 30,000 on the titans. contrary to the commentary, they are way on top. reminds me of that famous semi when broncs flogged bulldogs in a second half

thommo4pm

Coach
Gould's dragons bias is getting beyond a joke this year.

Dragon drops ball for no try is an absolute shame..... while he couldn't fall over himself fast enough to explain why the titans pass was called forward

Your dragon hatred knows no limits either.

thommo4pm

Coach
Ref calls have helped but by god the Dragons have been impressive tonight.

If I was a fan I'd be over the moon with that first half.

We are at the ground mate. Everyone here has been very happy with that first half with 12 players unavailable. Great effort.

beave

Coach
this near side touchie has a lot of explaining to do................. f**king disgraceful calls, that sort of shit shows that this bloke doesn't really 'understand' the game.

no name

Coach
Steve Michaels is combining well with that touchie to cruel the Titans first half.

Let's see how this c**k head touchie goes on the hill side.

skeepe

Immortal
Wow, those were some terrible calls. I hate the Titans but they've been dudded big time.

beave

Coach
dragons are playing well though without their origin boys, shows how much of a good coach Bennett is I guess.......

beave

Coach
Or just how bad the Titans are. In defense anyhow.

yeah true that mate. But credit where credit is due, they are still pretty crisp in attack the dragons, considering how many players they got out and all they are going really well.