What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R17 | Sun | Sharks 26-4 Rabbitohs | Toyota #nrlcrosou

R17: CRO v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
stoked for you Sharkies!!!! Nice stuff!!!!

lol@50uff$!!!!!!!!!!

oh and eat a dick BM.

M2D2

Bench
What a great game.
I gave sutton a wrap before the start of the game saying "people hate him, but hes not that bad" but i surely lol'd at him alot today.
My mate said it about pommers as well.
We both must have a gift.

skeepe

Immortal
I like the Sharks. Good to see them finally firing again. Games like this against the bottom-feeders are ones they really should be winning, and it's good to see them living up to their potential.

Daddycool

Juniors
The very definition of "we got this".

36-4
I wonder... was there a moment just before you posted this comment that you thought.... "this might come back to bite me"?

Fine win by the Sharks. Souths were coming off a good win over the Broncos last start and should have given a better account of themselves. However the Sharks were just too good.

roboshark

Coach
I wonder... was there a moment just before you posted this comment that you thought.... "this might come back to bite me"?

Fine win by the Sharks. Souths were coming off a good win over the Broncos last start and should have given a better account of themselves. However the Sharks were just too good.

thats his problem daddycool...he doesnt know how to

bottle

Coach

Have you read his posts? Thinking ain't his strength.