What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R18 | Sat | Bulldogs 18-28 Storm | Adelaide Oval #nrlcbymel

R18: CBY v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ferntree footy

Juniors
Trying to drag up stuff from years ago and make it relevant to tonight, throwing out a 'fact' and waiting for a response, that's what I mean.

I believe if Ennis was playing tonight we would have won. The Storm were really of their game tonight; we got lucky.

The Dogs have the forwards to match it with any pack but they have failed to develop or buy any halves to gel the backline and this has bitten them big time IMO.

thommo4pm

Coach
Trying to drag up stuff from years ago and make it relevant to tonight, throwing out a 'fact' and waiting for a response, that's what I mean.

Care to explain?

What did I drag up from years ago about the Storm? And where was I waiting for a response?
You're a little precious mate, I actually made some comments about the good stuff the storm did also in the game didn't I?

Pretty sure I gave the Dogs a harder time in this thread than the Storm.

Last edited:

ferntree footy

Juniors
I thought it was pretty funny, what does the post count matter when making a joke or light of the situation?

I take it back thommo, that is good commentary. Nice night here in Melbourne, that game warmed me up. I'll be interested to see ratings for Foxtel tonight, I flicked over to AFL and RU briefly, they were really shit.

thommo4pm

Coach
The Dogs have the forwards to match it with any pack but they have failed to develop or buy any halves to gel the backline and this has bitten them big time IMO.

Agree, felt sorry for their pack tonight. They tried hard, well most of them did. The backs offered nothing for them.

thommo4pm

Coach
I take it back thommo, that is good commentary. Nice night here in Melbourne, that game warmed me up. I'll be interested to see ratings for Foxtel tonight, I flicked over to AFL and RU briefly, they were really shit.

Hoping that the AFL & R.U final are smacked in the ratings.
I'd forgotten both were on though until you said it.
Not that I ever watch either of those codes though.

Melbourne played well and never got out of 2nd gear there tonight.

ferntree footy

Juniors
I hope they get done in ratings too. As someone who grew up with AFL but has learned WTF is really going on, I don't think it deserves another thread but my main gripe about AFL and RU, compared to RL is playing the man not the ball. If you don't want to get smashed in RL, pass it or kick it and you're off the hook even though it might not be good for your team, but most blokes do what it good for the TEAM, that's why I love rugby league.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Moore isn't the problem - he's a quality coach. The attitude, application and execution from more than 50% of the squad is of concern.