What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R21 | Fri | Broncos 46-16 Sharks | Suncorp

R21: BRI v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BWNB

First Grade
Nice "try" by Wallace at the end. f**k me dead, you don't have to do much to "ground" the ball these days, do you?

Hey did you see the game last weekend?
Only reason why I ask is because stapo had a try disaloud because of so called separation, which was worse?
Thanks.

AuDragon

Juniors
Hey did you see the game last weekend?
Only reason why I ask is because stapo had a try disaloud because of so called separation, which was worse?
Thanks.
Yep, by today's standards, that should have been a try too. It still baffles me how they consider it having ball control...

Game was worth watching for the first 35 mins, and Hodgo's 3 tries. Wish the Broncos had maintained the intensity through to the 80.

But probably strategically well played from Hook to rest Parker, Thaiday, Locky and Hannant for the last 15/20 mins of the game. Bad for Supercoach scores though...

Big Pete

Referee
From what I recall, different rules apply to a loose ball compared to a control ball when it comes to grounding.

Wouldn't be a try in my rule book, but it's fine by today's standards.

M2D2

Bench
Some awful decisions. At the game i was giving bronco fans for complaining. My word some of them are f**king bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.
Lulz of a game.

Latest posts