What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
I've read in a few places he flew in last night. Whichever Walters it is that works with the Storm confirmed it I think. He was rated 50/50 chance of playing according to him as well.

ceagle

Bench
Imo...As a senior player in their group, and one of the best players in the game...I'd have thought he'd be there regardless....Im sure this is some mind games...if he was a chance and playing he'd have travelled with the group.
I don't know what the point of Cronk flying up later was, i say it would affect Melbourne's preparation more then ours.

innsaneink

Referee
I don't know what the point of Cronk flying up later was, i say it would affect Melbourne's preparation more then ours.
Yeh Im saying I reckon he's never going to play....they just flew him in late to cause a stir
He has lots to offer just in the sheds a player of his status.

counterpuncher

Juniors
I'm hanging on to a tipping lead by a knife edge, bloody wish I knew if it was yea or nay on Cronk.

Also hoping a certain seaeagles centre goes postal tonight....and takes a mexican fullback & hooker with him :)

I'm hanging on to a tipping lead by a knife edge, bloody wish I knew if it was yea or nay on Cronk.

Also hoping a certain seaeagles centre goes postal tonight....and takes a mexican fullback & hooker with him :)

And goes off the field with his suspect glass shoulder as usual...

ceagle

Bench
Also Shane Rodney to Start, Rose to the bench, good move imo, Galuvao plays like a prop anyways

MSIH

Bench
And goes off the field with his suspect glass shoulder as usual...

When's he gone off with a sore shoulder before?

Ohh that's right, when Manly were up 28-0 in the 2008 Grand Final.

It's his neck you goober, and he almost always plays on.