What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
We can't we have an opinion you sanctimonious merkin? Did we not see the absolute dog acts by your players?

There's talk that Lussick may have been spotted not just punching, but laying the boot into Blair on the ground. I suppose you'd congratulate that you cowardly prick.

Opinions are one thing sweeping idiot statements are another, Talk of kicking ?? base your rantings and bias on facts not guesswork. People might take you seriously

The punches thrown may well have been decent but as you said - none connected. Sad indictment on the fighting ability of both sides.

Or a sad indictment that you know nothing about fighting? I think that's closer to the truth. Even professional boxers, throwing jabs, miss most their punches. Certainly when they throw the big one they overwhelmingly miss. And that's in a controlled environment with all the time in the world to pick their shots.

It was a 3 second fight with every punch thrown being an attempted haymaker. If they were in an organised square-dance, both would go much better.

I'm so tired of people bemoaning sports fights because they don't look like Pro Boxing bouts. You need to understand that boxing isn't real life, it's about as representative of real fights as the WWF is. :lol:

Or a sad indictment that you know nothing about fighting? I think that's closer to the truth. Even professional boxers, throwing jabs, miss most their punches. Certainly when they throw the big one they overwhelmingly miss. And that's in a controlled environment with all the time in the world to pick their shots.

It was a 3 second fight with every punch thrown being an attempted haymaker. If they were in an organised square-dance, both would go much better.

I'm so tired of people bemoaning sports fights because they don't look like Pro Boxing bouts. You need to understand that boxing isn't real life, it's about as representative of real fights as the WWF is. :lol:

you are right though you genetic freak. add to the fact its an on the spot thing and if you checked both of their heart rates when it happened they would be skyrocketed. Brain doesn't function as well in that situation and a flurry of punches is the result.

unless you train for moments like that (martial arts) this is always the outcome.

Exactly right, and even when you train in a fighting discipline a scrappy affair with mainly missed punches or kicked is almost always the result. Unless you win quickly. Or get caught with a ridiculous lunging punch or something

And on a Rugby field you don't have to worry about getting your head kicked in, literally, by a group of people, so you're more wreckless and wild than if you were even in a street fight - Where ideally you'd want to keep your distance and avoid being taken to the floor.

There's been plenty of League players who can fight, and some can/could box(even to a professional level), but looking at them fight on the field you wouldn't know it! Betham, Hoppa etc I don't recall any of them throwing jabs or displaying any sort of technique or form lmao

Obviously a boxer would beat the shit out of a League player on or off the field, generally.... But I don't think you can say much about missed punchs or haymakers being thrown

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
We can't we have an opinion you sanctimonious merkin? Did we not see the absolute dog acts by your players?

There's talk that Lussick may have been spotted not just punching, but laying the boot into Blair on the ground. I suppose you'd congratulate that you cowardly prick.

You are just a bitter and twsted human.
Making shit up now to continue a pointless arguement.

MSIH

Bench

There's talk that Lussick planted a fake bomb on Maddy and was actually the dingo that took Azaria Chamberlain.