What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sat | Warriors 18-6 Cowboys | Mt Smart

R26: WAR v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Seriously, what's going on with teams letting it bounce. It's like an influenza of geniusation

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Amazed they didn't call that back. I think it was a try but there were 1-2 in front inside the 10 even if they didn't affect the play.

HowHigh

Coach
How has Inu been doing for the Warriors this season? Haven't seen too much of them this year

Sleep

Juniors
Agreed. I can't believe coaches haven't given the players a rocket and told them under no circumstances are players to stand around looking like they've never caught one in their life.

There's a couple of teams that are particularly bad.

Meth

Staff member
How has Inu been doing for the Warriors this season? Haven't seen too much of them this year

He was going great. Then he was inexplicably dropped for disciplinary reasons. Has played a lot in NSW cup and the last game I saw him play v Wentworthville, he had a shocker (but scored the winning try)

Sleep

Juniors
Scott Bolton has been good tonight. Was he out hurt a lot of this year or something? He was great last year and then was no where to be found earlier this season.

Amazing ball from Bowen.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ugh Tupou, his inability to stay within 10 metres of the sideline is getting embarrasing now.

Having said that, if we had proper centres they might tell him to get his ass back out there.

Latest posts