What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sat | Sea Eagles 20-10 Warriors | Brookvale

R6: MAN v WAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Kicking to Tupou's wing for the bat back does not work. I thought we had learnt that already this season

Meth

Staff member
This is like kids stuff. Give a kid the ball, watch him run. Hohaia made a big break there, no support...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Berrigan with a broken hand. How many centres are we going to go through this year?

Been impressed by Louisi. Broken a couple of tackles, could've had a line break assist and off load if we had someone who could support, and has put in some nice defensive work.

Ben87

Juniors
Buhrer really is a great young player. Some of the best hands i've seen for his age and a great worker.

Iafeta

Referee
God damn. Manly get the ball knocked out towards the Warriors line, Watmong drops it... Manly ball.

Meth

Staff member
This is as bad a refereeing performance as I've seen. Archer should be dropped for next week.

Can somebody tell him that we don't need his help to lose? We are plenty dumb enough to do it on our own

Geohood

Bench
Should of been a penalty to Manly for a strip if he was deemed to have it knocked out with more than 1 in the tackle.

Meth

Staff member
I think Packer might have been ruled to have played at it in going in to complete the tackle.

Archer is a genius

Latest posts