What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Roosters 10-24 Dragons | SFS

R7: SYD v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dragons in a close one. Roosters to use the siege mentality and lift. Morris to break his drought. Prior and Ryles to have a private competition on who can be penalised the most.

Danish

Referee
Carney's out according to Danny Weidler's twitter....

About our only hope really was him turning it on after a week of adversity. Looking pretty grim now for a flogging short of a serious, serious attitude change

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Carney's out according to Danny Weidler's twitter....

About our only hope really was him turning it on after a week of adversity. Looking pretty grim now for a flogging short of a serious, serious attitude change

Cheers, Carney is a certainty to start now.

Jono1987

Juniors
If teams are going to continually fire up against us, it's going to be a very long season for our boys. This being the Grand Final rematch on ANZAC Day, coupled with everything that has happened in the past week - I fully expect the Roosters to fire up. I think it will be close for the majority of the game before we score a match winner 15 minutes out from full-time. We then repel the Roosters until the siren sounds.

Saints 24
Roosters 16

MOM: Soward
FTS: Morris (SURELY)

If teams are going to continually fire up against us, it's going to be a very long season for our boys. This being the Grand Final rematch on ANZAC Day, coupled with everything that has happened in the past week - I fully expect the Roosters to fire up. I think it will be close for the majority of the game before we score a match winner 15 minutes out from full-time. We then repel the Roosters until the siren sounds.

Saints 24
Roosters 16

MOM: Soward
FTS: Morris (SURELY)

That's a pretty good script but I expect the score to blow out a little more

Hutty1986

Immortal
Maybe I'm still used to the bad old days, but such favouritism still doesn't sit all that well with me!

Latest posts