What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Sun | Warriors 8-16 Storm | Mt Smart

R16: WAR v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors have cut the Storm up the middle today. Sadly when you don't have any decent support runners or speed to make up the difference those long range tries just don't happen.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm glad I'm home now, those Kiwi commentators on ABC were absolutely painful to listen to.

The Warriors get a penalty and the commentator screams "Yes!!!! Now put him in the bin, don't put up with it referee!! Yes!!!! He has!!!! You'll be getting a postcard from me Mr. referee... Wait a minute, what's this? ... <referee warns Smith that next infringement will be a sin bin> ... well what happened there? He raised 10 fingers surely he sent someone to the bin. Oh these refs they can't do anything right, we saw last week in Townsville that they can't count."

f**king painful. What commentator can't tell the difference between a sin binning and calling time off?

Meth

Staff member
I'm glad I'm home now, those Kiwi commentators on ABC were absolutely painful to listen to.

The Warriors get a penalty and the commentator screams "Yes!!!! Now put him in the bin, don't put up with it referee!! Yes!!!! He has!!!! You'll be getting a postcard from me Mr. referee... Wait a minute, what's this? ... <referee warns Smith that next infringement will be a sin bin> ... well what happened there? He raised 10 fingers surely he sent someone to the bin. Oh these refs they can't do anything right, we saw last week in Townsville that they can't count."

f**king painful. What commentator can't tell the difference between a sin binning and calling time off?

haha

beave

Coach
It might be just me, but f**k this coverage today is frustrating. They are constantly going to the zoomed in camera more than any other time I have ever noticed, be nice to get a more wide angled shot at times, see what the f**k is going on out there. Been a good game this one.

Latest posts