What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

110% Tony Squires

Rustay

Juniors
Same as, same as. Did they have Slamming Sam on it still? I fell asleep during the show.

Razor

Coach
Yep Slamming Sam was still on it.

Still a great show. All the same people except Peter Wilkins.

One negative about being on a commercial network is ads, plus some of their more controversial comments might need to be toned down.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It has gone commercial, and therefore has lost all of it's appeal to me.
I will not be tuning in anymore.

tigermite

Juniors
I didn't get into it that much last night... but I don't know if that was just because of the guests they had on or because it's changed networks. I'll give it a bit of time and see...

t-ba

Post Whore
I watched a bit of it Last night. I gave up on the Fat about a year ago, and it looks like they haven't improved much since...

PB

Bench
I watched a bit. Kerry is great, Tony is ok.

Rebecca Wilson. As i only heard her speak twice (i didnt watch the whole show), i only heard her make two mistakes.

First comment in relation to Laura Davis playing in the mens tournamanet on the weekend...

"its like Jana Pittman jumping in the pool and racing Geoff Huegill" WTF. lets see female golfer playing against male golfer and female hurdler/sprinter swimmming in swimming contest with swimmer.... Hmmm I am having trouble seeing the similarity there Rebecca.

then this one in relation to the WCC. "Its a stupid concepet. Panthers go over their early in their pre season and play bradford, who have been playing for a while"....
bradford had played 2 trial games...Not exactly "a while" Rebecca....

As said before... douchebag!