What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#12/15

The Colonel

Immortal
F**k the posturing and finger pointing.

F**k the good governance and all that shit.

F**k Fitzy, Spagnolo, Sharp and what ever other board member put us in this position.

I don't give two shits who supports which ignorant faction they think is better.

Brad Arthur and the players are the ones suffering as are we, the fans. I don't care to hear anymore from the f**kwits in the front office.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...t/news-story/47144aeb3f5a484b33cead44305207c5

I'm with Kenny and the rest of the boys.

#blueandgoldforever #12/15 #finalsbound

Swiftstylez

Bench
This is what happens when you spend the whole day drinking. A unicorn is born. It will be 12/12 by the time the NRL allows the Eels to play for points.

Swiftstylez

Bench
We can win 12 out of 15, it's just cute that people think the NRL is going to let us anywhere near winning the premiership :)

Swiftstylez

Bench
I love that human nature can find the positive no matter the circumstances. I find today a testament to the human spirit rather than something I'm going to celebrate. May we all delude ourselves and sleep soundly tonight.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jarryd Hayne has been busy tweeting the #12-15 all afternoon

He's a good lad.

The Colonel

Immortal
Well said, C.

I, like you, am gutted. Can cop a lot of things. Can't cop cheating.

Couldn't give a shit who is at fault. Piss them all off and get a board in who are prepared to keep this squad together and either give it a fair shake this year or next.

It's a big ask #12/15 and who knows what the Supreme Court action will leave us.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I, like you, am gutted. Can cop a lot of things. Can't cop cheating.

Couldn't give a shit who is at fault. Piss them all off and get a board in who are prepared to keep this squad together and either give it a fair shake this year or next.

It's a big ask #12/15 and who knows what the Supreme Court action will leave us.

I'm behind the boys 100%.

I don't give a f**k about the office - Arthur and his men have my full support.

Let's go, Parra!

#12/15

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Supreme Court decision is only for the next 10 days to give them a chance to get us under the cap.

If it goes for longer, then we cant play for points while those 5 are associated with the club. I saw something to that affect on a article on Facebook

IFR33K

Coach
BA mustn't know that the five intend on keep their jobs by going to the courts. If we do win the injunction, and the five keep their jobs, can the NRL's decision be overturned???

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Go the eels, we can do this.

Also is it possible 26 points might be enough this year ? With us losing points, is it possible the table may be unbalanced compared to previous years ? Like the current 8th side would really be the 9th side if we didn't lose points. Not sure.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Go the eels, we can do this.

Also is it possible 26 points might be enough this year ? With us losing points, is it possible the table may be unbalanced compared to previous years ? Like the current 8th side would really be the 9th side if we didn't lose points. Not sure.

Very possible especially if u consider there are 12 less pts at play. One advantage will be for and against. The next couple of games are crucial to keep the hope alive

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So our draw is

Souths - home
Storm - home
Knights- away - no rep players, origin
Bye
Titans - Darwin
Souths - Anz - no rep players, origin
Bye
Sharks - away
Roosters - home - no rep players, origin
Panthers - away
Titans - away
Tigers - anz
Manly - home
Broncos - away
Raiders - away
Dragons - home
Warriors - away

Quite possible we could be on 14 points after our second bye.

I think the danger will be the middle part against sharks/panthers/Titans.

I will put the Broncos / sharks down as losses. Canberra / panthers away next hardest.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Very possible especially if u consider there are 12 less pts at play. One advantage will be for and against. The next couple of games are crucial to keep the hope alive

The 9th side from previous years:

2015 - 26 points
2014 - 28 points
2013 - 26 points
2012 - 26 points
2011 - 28 points
2010 - 26 points
2009 - 28 points
2008 - 28 points
2007 - 24 points
2006 - 26 points

phantom eel

First Grade
Quite possible we could be on 14 points after our second bye.

I think the danger will be the middle part against sharks/panthers/Titans.

I will put the Broncos / sharks down as losses. Canberra / panthers away next hardest.
It's possible - we've won 6 from 9 (should have been 7 from 9 with the Panthers game) withot Watmough and with a bunch of short absences of others. 12 from 15 is pretty much the same trajectory, so long as we can be deemed to be under the cap in the next 10 days before the Souths game.

I'm sure the players and Brad Arthur will be having an almighty dig to make the most of the slim chance that we can make 8th spot. Go Parra!

eels_fan

First Grade
The other thing on our side is we've beaten 6 teams who at fighting for 8th spot, which means the cut off could potentially be lower, 26 or even 24 given the dominance of the top 2/3 teams.

Latest posts