What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd PF | Sat | Bulldogs 32-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Preliminary Final result: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah, stupid media. Reporting on the most successful club in history's most successful season in 41 years. How dare they.
It's this type of arrogance ...

How about we forget about the Bulldogs winning the Minor Premiership, the Sea Eagles going for back-to-back premierships and hell, let's even forget about the Melbourne Storm and the great job Bellamy has done of getting them this far after letting a fair few of their top-name players go.

You're right though, it's all about Souths.

yobbo84

First Grade
It's this type of arrogance ...

How about we forget about the Bulldogs winning the Minor Premiership, the Sea Eagles going for back-to-back premierships and hell, let's even forget about the Melbourne Storm and the great job Bellamy has done of getting them this far after letting a fair few of their top-name players go.

You're right though, it's all about Souths.

I am right. We are the biggest club in the NRL. Get used to it.

lol We have had least positive press of the final 4 teams, most of our press has been about our so called wrestling techniques and obstruction plays. Why does the media feel the need to influence the game more than it will be already? We all know we'll be on the wrong end of the penalty count yet again but for some reason the media seems to want to add some fuel to the fire. The media seem intent on building this fairytale for Souths where they triumph over adversity(Bulldogs so called "illegal" tactics, GI suspension etc) to come away with the trophy after 40 years.

P.s. Scott Sattler is a twat he makes one good tackle in a grand final, all of a sudden he is an expert on tackling and our so called "illegal" wrestling techniques. f**k off Sattler, Taylor, Alexander and every other dickcheese that feels the need to take snipes at us in the media to feel relevant.

Noa

First Grade
Souths will win by 2-3 tries.

Got tickets to the game so cant wait to be part of the atmosphere

Noa

First Grade
Confident Mr Nadruku, why do you think that?

well first off my tips suck.

I do think though Souths have the forwards to match and dominate the Dogs, theyre probably a bit more athletic, combine that with Luke running from dummy-half and it could spell trouble for the dogs. Burgess, luke and Asotasi will test Kasiano, would help if the massive soft-c**k taylor would chip in too. Thats all assuming a 50/50 split on possession though.

I can see Reynolds kicking early and often to turn them around from in his own half. Keep in mind too Inglis hasnt been dominant but still run for over 200m both games

Bananabender

Juniors
Cmon Souths. Will be watching the game over at Hamilton Island... in a relaxed state...NOT! Too many nerves when up against tuff opposition but hoping for a win...Inglis should be over his flue this week as he only did what he had to against the Raiders...will be out firing and same with Issac Luke...go South!!

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Irrational? No. Not at all. I actually don't have too much of a hatred for the team, but the continuous media circle-jerk is enough to turn anyone off that club.

Why is it the Rabbitohs fault that the media like to write stories about us? Is Shane Richardson also the Editor at the Daily Tele?

Honestly, the Knights (along with the Tigers) were the most circle-jerked on team in the NRL this off-season. It didn't make me hate them as a team.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Why is it the Rabbitohs fault that the media like to write stories about us? Is Shane Richardson also the Editor at the Daily Tele?

Honestly, the Knights (along with the Tigers) were the most circle-jerked on team in the NRL this off-season. It didn't make me hate them as a team.
It's not their fault and I did say I didn't have that much of a problem with the team. The club, however, is different. The blanket coverage and the fans going on about the Pride of the League/most successful team in history crap (well yes, Souths have been around for 100 years...) is ridiculous.

Bumble

First Grade
It's not their fault and I did say I didn't have that much of a problem with the team. The club, however, is different. The blanket coverage and the fans going on about the Pride of the League/most successful team in history crap (well yes, Souths have been around for 100 years...) is ridiculous.

Facts are ridiculous now?