What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Fri | Broncos 28-20 Dragons | Suncorp

Heritage Round result: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bottle

Coach
What does that thread have to do with Goddy's prediction of a Brisbane giving us a bloodbath by 4?

Bloodbath FMD:crazy:.

Coops out, he was worth at least 15, Brisbane by 2 ;-)

I'm suggesting he's a dope. Don't expect him to make sense.

Goddy

Juniors
I'm suggesting he's a dope. Don't expect him to make sense.

You're a f**khead but you don't see me complaining.

BTW if you want Johnsy to understand what the hell you're talking about, perhaps you should just explain it to him instead of making a dick of yourself.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
You're a f**khead but you don't see me complaining.

BTW if you want Johnsy to understand what the hell you're talking about, perhaps you should just explain it to him instead of making a dick of yourself.

Awww, you upset, touched a nerve did I?
You're making a big enough dick of yourself to suffice to cover plenty of us at the moment so I'll leave that to you to cover. Meanwhile why don't you run off and make another thread that demonstrates what an imbecile you are and then run away and hide from it while everybody points out your idiocy.
Any more salary cap and signing insights for us genius?

2010Dragons

Bench
Referees Ben Cummins and Brett Suttor...these two idiots whould be the biggest home town reactional referees. The Dragons won't be winning the penalty counts.

Video Referee: Russell replay Smith..... "replay, replay, replay, I don't know, Refs Call"

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Too hard to tell at the moment. I suspect another close one with the Broncos either grinding out another victory, or getting pipped at the post by a late Dragons play inspired by a Dale Copley fumble.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Should be a terrific game, massive test for us against a quality pack like Brisbane's away from home. I think we're starting to get a roll on and will hopefully sneak home by a try

Snappy

Coach
Referees Ben Cummins and Brett Suttor...these two idiots whould be the biggest home town reactional referees. The Dragons won't be winning the penalty counts.

Video Referee: Russell replay Smith..... "replay, replay, replay, I don't know, Refs Call"

And the whinging starts....

2010Dragons

Bench
And the whinging starts....

Read my comment properly.... I'm stating a proven fact.
If this game was at WIN the broncos would lose the penalty count.

I good team will always over come a crap calls from these two referee clowns....I'm confident the Dragons can negate the dodgy refereeing.

Lets wait and see after Friday night who is whinging...

some11

Referee
Suttor is the most childish f**khead ref I've ever seen.

Has no respect for anyone and often insults players just because he knows they cant say anything back.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The Broncos have lost a penalty count at home on a Friday night already this year (i was a bit worried as iw as at the game and figured hell was about to freeze over and the end was nigh after it happened). It is rare but it does happen but the Tigers proved on Monday that the dodgy calls can't get you everything.

Not very partial to both teams but considering i got 2 broncos in my draft team it should be pretty entertaining

to_ddeath

Coach
Cummins record reffing Broncs games is a 75% win rate to Brisbane. Under the whistle of s**ttor, Saints have won 1 from 5 (rleague website stats). In other words, away team is up against it.
I'd love to see us sneak up & grab this (should be close either way)... but the pink pricks will have a big say here at some point. Too close to call...

T.

Mr Saab

Referee

Daley Copely will negate the refs. Kick to him dammit and you will win

Goddy

Juniors
I think Copley will take the naysayers into the game and it'll either bolster him or make him panic. Let's hope Sowards kicking game is off.

Latest posts