What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Fri | Broncos 28-20 Dragons | Suncorp

Heritage Round result: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon_psa

First Grade
The hardest game of the round to tip imho.

It'll be close - I reckon no more than 2 points margin.

thommo4pm

Coach
Reports suggesting that Green is on standby and Prior / Scott are swapping over....not sure what to make of it all at this stage.

Snappy

Coach
Bookies have Broncos favourites. Personally I think Dragons are favourites cause they been playing better footy this year. Broncos have just been scraping the wins.

Also results across the comp this year shows that home ground advantage doesnt mean much these days.

Snappy

Coach
So im guessing if the penalty count favours the Dragons it will be because of Broncos ill discipline, but if penalties favours Broncos it'll be cause of home team biased refs ?

Right ?

Haffa

So im guessing if the penalty count favours the Dragons it will be because of Broncos ill discipline, but if penalties favours Broncos it'll be cause of home team biased refs ?

Right ?

Correct, it's referred to as the "Skeepe rule".

roofromoz

First Grade
May have been mentioned elsewhere, but Vossy is calling...

Andrew Voss‏@AndrewVoss9

Probably just a one off for me. Wally, Fatty, Locky on the commentary team. Great Stadium,big game.Would be happy to walk to Bris if 9 ask.

thommo4pm

Coach
Dragons to wear black arm bands tonight, showing their respects to Matt Prior (and family) who lost his brother last week.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lockyer just standing there gives me a giggle, looks like the headmaster is talking to him.

Latest posts