What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sat | Eels 29-20 Sea Eagles | Parramatta

Heritage Round result: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
But then you might miss out on hearing when the "Hayne plane looks ready for take off".

rather listen to that then read your constant drivel on here! Deadset you have no idea, this will be much closer than alot of people think it will. Manly will win but in a very close game

BunniesMan

Immortal
rather listen to that then read your constant drivel on here! Deadset you have no idea, this will be much closer than alot of people think it will. Manly will win but in a very close game
I genuine feel for Eels fans after the effort your players put in last week so I won't be too harsh. But the reasons for you being 0-4 do not begin and end with Hayne. Obviously having him will help but even with him you're not in Manlys league.

It's just a matter of a talent disparity. Manly have their own version of Hayne in B Stewart. Then you have DCE, Foran, G Stewart and T-Rex. So say your fullbacks cancel each other out, those 4 players IMO are better than any other player Parramatta has. In that game one team will have 5 of the 6 best players involved in the game. You just can't compete with that.

If Parra makes an effort I think they'll be beaten convincingly. If Parra plays like their last game, it will be a crime scene.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I genuine feel for Eels fans after the effort your players put in last week so I won't be too harsh. But the reasons for you being 0-4 do not begin and end with Hayne. Obviously having him will help but even with him you're not in Manlys league.

It's just a matter of a talent disparity. Manly have their own version of Hayne in B Stewart. Then you have DCE, Foran, G Stewart and T-Rex. So say your fullbacks cancel each other out, those 4 players IMO are better than any other player Parramatta has. In that game one team will have 5 of the 6 best players involved in the game. You just can't compete with that.

If Parra makes an effort I think they'll be beaten convincingly. If Parra plays like their last game, it will be a crime scene.

I like the sentiment and think we'll win, but two of the players you've mentioned are not playing this weekend. G Stewart and T-Rex.

Well Stewart isn't named, but I have a sneaky suspision he might turn out.....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For anyone who cares, that banner's been updated with the right amount of years :lol:

Grapple

Bench
I might put 5 bucks on first points = Field Goal from Sandow. I can imagine him doing that and trotting back to half way only for Poore to drop the kick off and Manly to get 40 unanswered points.

Final Score:

Manly 40
Parra 1

ceagle

Bench
Apparently both Lyon and Oldfield are out

brb walking down to the tab to place $50 on Parra

Lyon
Williams
Stewart
Matai
Oldfield