What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 1 | Wed | NSW 10-18 QLD | Etihad

ORIGIN I WINNER: NSW or QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on mate, you're on a wind up, surely? You can't really deny that Hayne has been a monster for NSW in Origin in every position, no matter the circumstance or his club form.

I appreciate the fap-value of Dugan for you as a Raiders fan but let club football be club football. Hayne is the best back we've had for 5 years.

Cut it out.

Monster in every position.

He's been decent playing wing, that's it. Complete balls at fullback. Average at centre.

Get off his dick. Uate is our best back, and by a fair margin.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I understand your anger and hostility towards the reality of another humiliating Origin loss, NSW will be all you have in a year when the Gold Coast disappear off the face of the rugby league earth.

You aren't a very good troll are you? No one cares for your opinion as you are irrelevant. What do you have? The retirement home for NRL players aka Super League. Also, your national team takes NSW rejects like Heighington so get off your high horse.

Searle may go, but the NRL aren't giving this region to AFL.

All the people talking about their betting on here regardless of your thoughts on this game, I bet 95% are donating money to TAB Sportsbet, not winning. Big talking wankers.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Come on mate, you're on a wind up, surely? You can't really deny that Hayne has been a monster for NSW in Origin in every position, no matter the circumstance or his club form.

I appreciate the fap-value of Dugan for you as a Raiders fan but let club football be club football. Hayne is the best back we've had for 5 years.

Cut it out.

He can't see through obvious bias.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
You aren't a very good troll are you? No one cares for your opinion as you are irrelevant. What do you have? The retirement home for NRL players aka Super League. Also, your national team takes NSW rejects like Heighington so get off your high horse.

Searle may go, but the NRL aren't giving this region to AFL.

All the people talking about their betting on here regardless of your thoughts on this game, I bet 95% are donating money to TAB Sportsbet, not winning. Big talking wankers.

A Gold Coast Titans fan digging at the Leeds Rhinos? At least we go and watch our team and create an atmosphere.

We have won our competition 4 out of the last 5 years and have much higher attendances than you, i am more qualified to judge what wins big games, the only big games you've seen were on television involving other teams.

Its not like you're a Storm or Broncos or Sea Eagles fan are used to seeing quality footy on a weekly basis, you play in a stadium that is about 3/4 empty every home game.

Tweed Titan

Bench
A Gold Coast Titans fan digging at the Leeds Rhinos? At least we go and watch our team and create an atmosphere.

We have won our competition 4 out of the last 5 years and have much higher attendances than you, i am more qualified to judge what wins big games, the only big games you've seen were on television involving other teams.

Its not like you're a Storm or Broncos or Sea Eagles fan are used to seeing quality footy on a weekly basis, you play in a stadium that is about 3/4 empty every home game.

LOL OK so only fans that support teams that are going well can comment on what is required to win games. You are special. So because I support Australia and we regularly dick you does that mean I am more qualified to judge what wins big games? LOL

I heard NZ and England are starting their own rivalry. Its called State of Envy.

Last edited:

For the last few years the Titans, a shit team, have had a better attendance than Leeds. A better stadium, too.

Latest posts