What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 1 | Wed | NSW 10-18 QLD | Etihad

ORIGIN I WINNER: NSW or QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NSW have picked a team full of points but defence wins big games and they have several poor defenders in their team.

Hayne can't tackle and has been playing like rubbish, can he get back to his old form?

Carney and Pearce vs Thurston and Cronk looks like a mismatch at this level maybe if they were playing drinking games you'd fancy the Blues duo.

I usually see people like you passed-out on tavern floors.

Big Pete

Referee
Still feel a lot of deja vu from '09.

NSW had picked a brand spankin' new side capable of scoring points while Qld had a team too good to be true. NSW threatened in the opening ten but couldn't contain Qld when they had the ball.

It'll be interesting to see how far they've progressed since then, whoever wins this game for mine takes the series.

Origin 2012 less than 2 hours away, get behind your state and buckle yourself into the best footy you'll see all year.

Up those Mighty Maroons!!!!!!!

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
I find NSW fans to be quite a deluded bunch, Queensland is free money, i look forward to collecting her majesty's English pounds from the bookmakers.

BDR

First Grade
If NSW lose this they are truly pathetic. A loss tonight will mean they will lose the series, 7 in a row will be a disgrace that will never be matched in Origin ever again.

Tonight is the night if they want to get some pride back.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I find NSW fans to be quite a deluded bunch, Queensland is free money, i look forward to collecting her majesty's English pounds from the bookmakers.

Let me guess, you started watching SOO in 2006? Were you calling QLD fans deluded in 2005? Wanker

We need all 17 members of the team to stand up and give their all in order to win against this QLD team.

I'm looking at you Hayne and Creagh, you f**king pea hearts.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Let me guess, you started watching SOO in 2006? Were you calling QLD fans deluded in 2005? Wanker

I understand your anger and hostility towards the reality of another humiliating Origin loss, NSW will be all you have in a year when the Gold Coast disappear off the face of the rugby league earth.

We need all 17 members of the team to stand up and give their all in order to win against this QLD team.

I'm looking at you Hayne and Creagh, you f**king pea hearts.

You're looking at Hayne, NSW best most consistent player? A player who stood up and biffed with your mighty David Shillington?

:lol:

lol. The biggest myth. Pea heart is very, very lucky to be there.

Come on mate, you're on a wind up, surely? You can't really deny that Hayne has been a monster for NSW in Origin in every position, no matter the circumstance or his club form.

I appreciate the fap-value of Dugan for you as a Raiders fan but let club football be club football. Hayne is the best back we've had for 5 years.

Cut it out.

Latest posts