What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters

Danish

Referee
Should have been a penalty up the other end, instead we have a try to QLD.

Cummins is an absolute weak merkin

BunniesMan

Immortal
f**k. We were pinning them back beautifally and Jennings opens the door for that break. FFS. Game changeing play.

Clifferd

Coach
Wow. I thought Parker was wrapped up.. unbelievable

I could see that coming when we were short that side.

wibble

Bench
Qld nearly butchered that.

That was crucial, NSW were keeping them pegged, but Thurston runs, Pearce misses him, and Parker nearly stuffed it but has a few pearler off loads tonight. Qld been dominating since NSW's try except for the last 5 minutes, ironically score as NSW getting back in it.

Yosh

Coach
Should have wrapped up the ball there on Parker... Would have a been an Origin play...

Kiwi

First Grade
Shillington. Overrated. I've never seen what so many others see in him. He doesn't offer much.

Shillington to score a hat trick.

So far Parker is over rated and he has been great for the Maroons, now Shillington will lift. Who else is crap?

blaza88z

Coach
these NSW scum, getting sick of the whinging actually

QLD try - forward pass omgwtf that was so forward wtf omg

QLD penalty - omg biased refs despite penalty count being even, omg wtf was that omg wtf biased!!!

f**k off idiots