What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Origin 3 | Wed 4 Jul | QLD 21-20 NSW | Suncorp

ORIGIN III WINNER: QLD or NSW

• Total voters

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
As a neutral NSW fans just need to dry their eyes, they are just generally outclassed but always blame the referee.

Thanks again for the free money Queensland

proto

Juniors
Myles has destroyed in defense

Hannant has killed it since coming on and Thurston is the X factor. Just too good

Kiwi

First Grade
lol it's easy for you QLD morons to sit here saying we whinge when all the questionable calls goes your way

I's easy for Maroon fans to do it when you guys do win a game you behave like pork chops like with game two.

Dragon

Coach
You cant run behind your own f*cking player. This all started years back in a roosters v dragons match i remember it clear as day when gus was blowing up deluxe. Any other game the player gives himself up. Hodges just keeps going cuz thats how the merkin rolls.

Refs conned, inept or plain corrupt?

Clifferd

Coach
NSW are just terrible. Nobody to blame but themselves, they do the same thing every year. False sense of hope for the first 10-15 mins then just get belted the rest of the game.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Thurston, G.I and Hodges are having blinders. The Blues have no f**king idea what to do with them. If you Blues fans want to chuck a stink about Tates punch, maybe Gallen shouldn't have started it in the first place. As for the Shephard, very debatable. If Hannant had received the ball, he surely would've been over anyway.

The hill is almost too big for the Blues now. NEVER, give the Maroons the lead at Half-time at Suncorp.

Alpha

Juniors
Hmm.. Not even gus arguing for a strip there?

If you watch this again I think it was Hannant that basically chicken wings Tamou behind his back which caused the knock on. Given he was clearly held I thought it could have been a penalty

blacklock

Juniors
although i want qld to win... i would have said that was a no try. the only saving grace being that the defender covering hodges continued going to the outside as opposed to coming in for the decoy runner. still a bit of a tough call..

not to mention the person raising their hands on the inside should have played to the whistle (beau scott i think?). you can appeal after...but he should have atleast tried to run him down than appeal for a penalty.

Generalzod

Immortal
You cant run behind your own f*cking player. This all started years back in a roosters v dragons match i remember it clear as day when gus was blowing up deluxe. Any other game the player gives himself up. Hodges just keeps going cuz thats how the merkin rolls.

Refs conned, inept or plain corrupt?

I say corrupt....

Danish

Referee
My god there are some whingers on here. It was a try. He had ample time to make the tackle, instead he waves his arms around and tries to milk it. Cost his side 6 points.

Scott was coming across in cover. It's the defender that came in on the decoy runner that was impeded.

Hell even then Scott hesitated at the decoy, which gave hodges that extra yard which proved critical.

Refs are f**king scum, and QLD fans are too f**king geniused to see past a kweenslandah try to see it.

Latest posts