What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Warriors 20-26 Sea Eagles | Eden Park

Round 1 result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbl31649

Juniors
Praise the Lord for Manu Buttervia. Warriors stayed in the match the whole 80mins and picked up intensity at times.

Going to be hard to stop, need to settle on a safe winger if they are to stand a chance.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What a game, just a shame about the handling errors from the Warriors (mainly Manu) cause when they throw the ball around theyre on fire.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
More improvement in the Warriors than Manly so that's a good sign. Warriors stayed in touch but inexperience and a lack of polish meant they never looked like pulling ahead.

Still think Manly will get better though as they had a hectic start to the season with the WCC.

IanG

Coach
So those of you in Auckland, I could see it was a georgious sunny day over there but was it hot?

skeepe

Immortal
Shame the final margin was determined by the try that Tony Archer scored for Manly at the end of the first half. Good game, Manly played the best that they can, the Warriors I feel have plenty of improvement in them.

IanG

Coach
Didn't think so. You guys are lucky. Mind you I was over there in winter and it wasn't bitterly freezing cold either.

Skreepe

Juniors
Who are you including in this? Perrett? At least he can catch the ball. Same with Leilua. Leilua is only in the centres because SKD is injured.

Perrett:
133 games - 42 tries

Vatuvei:
132 games - 90 tries

.. Maybe Perrett should stop concentrating on catching the ball, and try scoring some. :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Perrett:
133 games - 42 tries

Vatuvei:
132 games - 90 tries

.. Maybe Perrett should stop concentrating on catching the ball, and try scoring some. :lol:

There's only one skeepe dude.

Accept no substitutes.