What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Warriors 20-26 Sea Eagles | Eden Park

Round 1 result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSIH

Bench
I've had a stab at the 2.25 on offer. I personally think they're great odds. Warriors deserved faourites, but Manly right in this. Bring it on.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'll give you the hot tip. Warriors by plenty. At home infront of 40k kiwis with a combined IQ of 90 cheering for them, they'll be too good. Manly will be like headless chooks without Des. BunniesMan says Warriors to win.

FFS I was looking forward to the game, but now that we know Manly wins there's no point.

blaza88z

Coach
game of the round for me, I reckon manly will win and there'll be lots of points and i've betted accordingly :cool:

woodyk2

First Grade
Funny how everyones writing off Manly because of a new coach but nobody writes off the Warriors who also have a new coach.

Skreepe

Juniors
It's a shame we didn't get the Sky sports commentators. Another afternoon of Gould's whining is coming up. At least Voss will get the players names right.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Funny how everyones writing off Manly because of a new coach but nobody writes off the Warriors who also have a new coach.

Yeah but everone hates Manly so they don't want to think about them winning.

Manly have won 7 out of the last 8 games against the Warriors and more often than not the Warriors struggle with the bigger Manly pack. Missing Luck, Rapira x 2, Lillyman it'll be interesting to see how the Warriors deal with the Manly forwards who are largely the same from last year.

undertaker

Coach
I know Ch9 make the boast that this is being shown live Australia-wide (except I hear some ppl in WA say that WIN isn't showing it), but if there was an AFL game on today, I 100% guarantee you that Ch9 would show their true colours and not televise it in Melbourne until after midnight.

Leagueaddict

Juniors
lol this is on live in Melbourne!

Yeah the Victorian state is somethin' else when it comes to nrl footage!!!:x
They don't even show their own team the storm yesterday - Go figure? Friday night i only had to wait till 12:15am friday night to catch the Broncos game:roll:. Anyway this one's shaping up to be a tough one!

undertaker

Coach
Also, when was the last time Ch9 showed a Warriors game live from NZ? The last time they televised any match live from NZ was that infamous 2007 NZ vs Aus test where the Aussies won 58-0.